“Blueberry Heaven”

Add it.
Smoothie King Greensboro
Ranked #22 of 31 Dessert in Greensboro
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I order the Blueberry Heaven each time I visit Smoothie King and have been very pleased with it. Great smoothie, reasonably priced. Shop has health items for sale, seems designed for a holistic experience instead of a quick smoothie, but they make a great smoothie either way. So much variety on the menu, it can be hard to choose!

1  Thank Rose T
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The smoothie I got (the vanilla shredder) was delicious as always. The customer service, on the other hand, was very poor tonight. One guy rolled his eyes as we walked in and approached the register (as if he was annoyed he had to serve us) The girl who actually took our order seemed very rude and impatient and did not smile or seem welcoming at all. I will return to this location again but hope to see an improvement in employee attitudes towards paying customers.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Best smoothie place I've ever been to! They have a wide range of options that range from fruit smoothies, to protein blends, to veggie blends. You're guaranteed to find one that fits you from the menu. The staff is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was first introduced to Smoothie King 15 years ago, and it's by far and away the best smoothie I've ever had. Every smoothie I order tastes exactly the same every time I order it, which I unfortunately can't say about other smoothie places in GSO. Prices could be a little lower, but that's the only complaint.