“Horrible service, mediocre food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #271 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I dined here with a friend, this was my first time eating here in years and now I remember why. I walked in, there was no hostess so I patiently waited 4-5 minutes. 3 servers walked by me and the bartender saw me no one bothered to help me. I finally got sat, ordered a glass of wine after about 10 minutes they tell me they are out, so I picked another one , it took so long I just cancelled it. The food came out
lukewarm and the server that brought it had gotten her shirt in my baked potatoes, when I asked for a new one she said “it ain’t that serious” how rude. Needless to say I don’t recommend going there

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I got the any 2 for $18.99, and a bowl of clam chowder. The clam chowder was very good, but a small portion. The 2 for was Scallops and salmon. The four scallops I received were small
And not cooked well at all , the salmon was a very small portion didn’t taste fresh or flavored well.
And they slipped in an up charge on the scallops and salmon. Total bill over $40.00
And I’m still hungry. It took 15 min. To get a drink order. This place is the burger dive of seafood restaurants ( if you want to call it a seafood restaurant ). It has been at least 20 years since I’ve visited a red lobster,don’t think I’ll visit another!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Did online reservation. By the time we got to the front of the line it was about 5-10 minutes later. Hostesses looked like they didn't know what to do...as if they may have given away our table. Or, possibly had planned to seat us at the bar but we had 2 children with us for a birthday celebration. Got a booth at the edge of the bar and kitchen. Received our food about an hour after our reservation time.
The corn on the cob was tasteless and my husband amazed that there was an extra charge for it as one of the sides. His salad wasn't presented with the appetizer nor his meal. After the meal he asked the waitress about it, he normally doesn't complain...she offered to bring it and I said perhaps substitute a glass of wine...she did not and boxed the salad to go.
What should've been a nice celebration with a 7 and 9 year old was not. AND far more expensive than had we taken them to our favorite mexican restaurant.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

OMG!!!! Where do I start!!! The King Crab Legs were INFANT sized!!!! I thought they were ILLEGAL to harvest at this size!!!! My gosh they were tiny!!!! Then to make matters worse they over cooked the tiny morsels to DEATH!!! They had absolutely NO FLAVOR at all!!! What the heck do they call shrimp are FROZEN OVER BREADED HUNKS OF BREAD!!!! Then to top it all off the entire meal was STONE COLD!!!! Why in hell would anyone go there???? I haven’t been in years. I suppose I had forgotten how terrible Red Lobster is. I know for a fact that The Deadliest Catch would never ever keep these baby King Crab legs!!!! Another revelation is that they break the baby King Crab leg in HALF and tell you that you have TWO CRAB LEGS!!!! OMG that’s exactly like getting two halves of a chicken wing and they sell them as two wings!!! This entire chain should be closed down!!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Tried the fish tacos (3) each with a large piece of talapia and they were excellent. Wife had clam chowder which was very good. Cheese biscuits were excellent.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!