“Just a "me" day and to enjoy reading and people watching”

No photo provided
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I always have a good experience at B&N. Usually pastry and coffee or a light lunch while reading - reading and writing are my pasttimes.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Went to return a book and buy another. Book we were buying had no sticker and was the last one on table. Took the cashier forever. He kept looking online to find the book because he could not find the ISBN. Took me 5 seconds to find it.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I moved to this area from another state and continued my membership with B&N. Very pleased with the cafe ambiance, service and selection of items. Very clean and personal setting.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Most Barnes and noble's have good service. This one was horrible. I asked the service member for help and I was told they were in the middle of something. Then the manager was on her side when I complained. I felt like because I cane from a different background I was being treated like an animal. I know they didn't care about me as a customer but I'm sure the owner believes all money is green. Needless to say I didn't purchase anything but the Starbucks and I'll never go there again! I like to feel good when I spend my hard earned money, obviously that's not their concern.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

Seriously - I hope I was never like that as a student. That 'I'm so much better than you people because I am in college (honey, we all went to college and had a life after too - so nah nah nah nah nah!) When a customer asks for information on an item in the window, it isn't a social faux pas.

Not a great Starbucks experience