“Our favorite Chinese takeout/delivery in Greensboro”
Review of China's Best

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China's Best
Ranked #285 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2016

We frequently order from China's Best and the food is always great. Favorite dish is hot and spicy tofu (substituted for chicken), cold noodles, steamed dumplings

Reviewed February 25, 2016

I have eaten here several times and always found it to be good. The only problem it is strictly a takeout place.

1  Thank Andria A
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Not China's best and certainly not Greensboro's best! The food is all take-out. They are very quick and the ladies up front are very sweet but the food is only fair. We ordered a couple of times from them a year ago and I forgot why I never went back. Now I know. None of the three of us who ordered a pint of different dishes could give their dish a passing grade on taste. Very bland and greasy. Not going back.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

China's Best is a take-out restaurant that has been located for many years on Lawndale. It's not fancy Chinese food, but it's good for take-out because the food is made quickly and the price is right. The food is a little bland, but I have SIracha in my fridge and other condiments to pick up the flavor.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a fast take-out only Chineese Restaurant. Good food and good prices. Friendly staff. Call ahead orders are usually ready in 5 to 10 minutes.

1  Thank DreamingNC