“Great but with one exception”
Review of China's Best

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China's Best
Ranked #293 of 949 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The chicken and beef dishes have been great. I tried a seafood dish with bad results. The shrimp was old (chalky, coming apart) and the lobster was over cooked with a rubbery texture. It might have been a off moment for them but I won't order that again but will go back for other dishes.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The best Chinese take out in Greensboro. Consistently good quality. They're quick and accurate. Their shrimp egg rolls are some of my favorite food on earth. This is pretty much the only Chinese place my wife will eat at.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I ordered Kung Pao chicken to my hotel room. The delivery was quick but the food was terribly bland. On the plus side, the vegetables seemed fresh and they were not overcooked. This being the only Chinese place that offered delivery, and me being a pathological optimist in a very few specific areas, I ordered from them again the following night. This time I picked a different spicy chicken dish. Again, very flavorless. I requested hot oil peppers to go with both and used it all both times and still, the food was bland. Both times they provided no napkins and one time they forgot utensils. Be sure to explicitly request either, if you need them.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Let's face it, Greensboro has awful Chinese restaurants. Many locals do not realize that good Chinese food does not include huge reheated buffets.

China's Best is different, food is prepared fresh while you wait and it is flavorful. It is a quicky take-out place so do not expect a fancy reception but the food is worth it and the menu is quite extensive.

1  Thank 1984Gastronome
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I live right around the corner and I order from China's Best very frequently. My fiancee and I love to order in on Sunday's as it is easy. We always get the "family of three" meal because you get an app, soup, three entrees and rice. I love the fried dumplings, the crab rangoons, the wonton soup and most of their entrees. You have to specifically ask for fortune cookies. Sometimes there is a pretty serious wait, but it is just because everyone in Greensboro knows how good this food is! You have to try it..
Oh, you cannot eat in the restaurant it is take out or delivery only.

1  Thank am57500