“Unique”

Undercurrent Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Undercurrent Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$35 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lindsey and Green Streets
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The Undercurrent Restaurant is one of the most unique restaurants my wife and I have ever eaten. The food was impeccable. The service was the tremendous! One of our best anniversaries ever enjoyed.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

My friend recommended me this restaurant in center of Greensboro. We choose to dinner on the terrace. Our fried green tomatoes were average but the scallops were very good.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

We spent the night in Greensboro on our way to the mountains and chose this place based on TA reviews. It was a great evening in every respect. No trouble getting a Thursday 6 PM reservation on a few hours notice. Easy to get to with plenty of free parking. Atmosphere was quiet and elegant with white tablecloths and linens, very conducive to conversation. Staff were helpful and friendly. Service was prompt, professional, unobtrusive, competent. My wife and I shared the local green salad and lobster shrimp spring rolls; my wife had the scallop entree while I had the duck, shared the bread pudding for dessert, all accompanied by a nice bottle of chardonnay. Fresh baked herb bread and sourdough ciabatta were a delicious complement and we asked for more. Each course was beautifully presented and flavored. The sides accompanying the main courses were inventive and delicious. Restaurant was listed as "expensive" on TA but the entire meal for two with tax and tip came to only about $160 - which I consider moderately priced, and a great value for a dining experience like this. 5 stars.

1  Thank OldBlueDoc73
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I frequently forget about this great restaurant, not because it is unforgettable but simp,y because of the number of restaurants in Greensboro. We have been here 3 times and each time it seems even better and better. Fresh food, innovative cuisine and fabulous staff. Excellent- always excellent.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Not for sure why we waited so long to try this place out. I had the cucumber cream soup and the spinach salad with salmon. I am picky about my salmon. Let me tell you, whomever the cook was that day MADE IT PERFECT AND EXACTLY as I requested. Beautiful. A true experience. I look forward to our next visit