“Appropriately Named”
Review of Delicious Bakery

Delicious Bakery
Ranked #4 of 14 Bakeries in Greensboro
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Delicious, in a word, describes what you will find inside. There is ample seating, both tables and couches. I noticed people chatting, drinking coffee, lattes, and and enjoying baked goods. Occasionally you will see someone working at a lap top. Just glancing at the refrigerator that houses the cakes that have been ordered hints at artists within. The designs were elaborate. I don't know if some described what they wanted or if the pastry chefs were provided with a picture, but I was so impressed at the elaborate designs and themes. There are many cupcakes, including gluten free, I believe. They have quite cupcake wedding trade. There are, from day to day, staples like scones and brownies. I had a great rosemary cheddar biscuit which was not overly cheesy; somebody knows what they are doing. You can order cakes or get a slice. There are always at least eight cakes like this.
I often go there to pick up an $8 cake that is decorated with a sunflower or balloons. It is small, with multiple layers, and it makes a nice birthday gift for someone whose birthday you would like to acknowledge without getting too personal. They will write on it, if you would like.
Stay out if you don't want to be tempted. I think it is nearly impossible to leave with just a cup of to-go coffee!

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Whatever the occasion, I go here. They have cakes at the ready if you need something last minute...they will also personalize it and it's always delicious. They have such a terrific variety too....cupcakes, cookies, pastries...even my favorite the flourless cookie. They make a pretty good chai tea latte too.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Delicious has become my favorite place to stop in for desserts. I love that they not only have cake by the slice, but the choice of cupcakes and various bars and brownies is such a treat! Not every time do I want a slice of cake, so having other options is nice.

My absolute favorite is the peanut butter and chocolate bar. It reminds me of elementary school when on Fridays we could buy a peanut butter bar from the cafeteria. This one is obviously better but the nostalgia is the same.

The bakery itself is cozy and inviting and the service is always top notch!

Reviewed December 22, 2016

I first went here when it opened. Our group had a Meet and Greet there, and they were very accommodating. They have since upgraded a lot.
It is my favorite go to place for a small 6-8 person cake for a birthday gift. They have many standards, with balloons or sunflowers, and for $8.00 it is great just if you want to acknowledge someone's birthday, and don't want to gift something. If you need a cupcake hit or cookie fix, this is the place.
I ordered a coconut sheet cake that got rave reviews. They make a fairly decent cappuccino or latte.
Sometimes hard to get in or out of the lot, depending where you are coming from or going to.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Any time we want to savor a delectable and moist slice or two of cake, a cupcake and/or have a cake designed and decorated for those special occasions, Delicious Bakery is our "Go To" Destination. They display the most intriguing and creative sweets, serve cappuccino and invent themed desserts around sporting events like the Super Bowl. They did a great job with our daughter's wedding cake few years ago. Can't brag enough about Delicious Bakery!!