“Allways Good Food at Cracker Barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #96 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2018

I have eaten here many times and never been disappointed. My favorite is the Chicken Fried Steak it is always very good. I have been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have loved it. The service is good and the prices are good.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Once again, the worst take out service in greensboro nc! It's a Sunday nite and they were not busy. I called in the order at 8:28pm. I was told it would be ready in 10-15 mins. What a joke. I knew after many other times dealing with their take out that it would prob be about 30 mins. I arrived at 8:53pm which was 25 mins after I called the order in. I went to the register and was told to check back in 2 mins, that it wasn't ready. Two mins passed and it was not ready. I continued to wait and finally asked again about my order at 9:10pm. Nobody knew anything. Then finally I was told that they had no record of my order! They took my order again- grilled chicken tenders, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, green beans and biscuits. Someone then says that matt the manager will go to the kitchen and cook it. My order is brought to me at 9:24pm, 56 mins after placing the order over the phone. I was not charged for my order and the waitress said sorry about that and that matt said "enjoy." I get all the way home and the chicken tenders are black and there is no gravy on the potatoes. Omg! I am furious and will never ever order take out there again and will tell everyone I know about this. I did not even call back to the restaurant bc I am certain that it would be useless. Very poor customer service and matt the manager would not even come out and face me and apologize in person. I will definitely try to find the number for the corporate office to report this. If you don't want to waste your time and get poor quality food and awful customer service then DO NOT order take out at this Cracker Barrel on landview drive in Greensboro nc!!

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I stay away from chains in large part. I know how they operate from a very general standpoint, and it seems they train thoroughly, are well-structured and organized, and often have some of the friendliest staff due to said training and structure which includes things like surveys/reviews, company secret shoppers, etc. The food however usually isn’t nearly on the level of local places, and the drinks are often measured or partially pre-made while locals are not held to the same standard. This generalization did not fit with Cracker Barrel however, when I recently had dinner about 30 min before they closed. The staff was friendly, didn’t seem put-off by the late order. (Stephanie is the only name i remember) They were knowledgeable about what kind of oil their food is fried in. The food itself was solid. I wouldn’t say amazing, but very good. Vegetables tasted good and there are far more vegetarian options than most chains. I would definitely recommend and will return to this Cracker Barrel. The only negative at all is that I was missing two biscuits...and they are killer!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Extremely busy with 3 busloads of children and still had quick service and with a smile.
Food great. Always a good time at Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy coming to Cracker Barrel for their breakfast or dinner or lunch. I was out with my family and we stopped at this one. The service was excellent and we were seated and the waitress came over and wanted to take order but we were not ready yet. The best fresh squeezed orange juice. The food that I ordered was the grandmas breakfast sampler and it was delicious. I would recommend coming to this one.