“I am so glad we decided to visit!”

Crafted, The Art of Street Food
Ranked #26 of 992 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my evening here. We tried several dishes and then shared most everything. We enjoyed the street corn, the tacos, the poutine, and the spinach pakora. Let me say I could only eat a small amount of the pakora, as I find it an acquired taste, but I believe it was an amazing dish that I would try again. For entrees we enjoyed the Cubano and the short rib bibimbap. I have had bibimbap in other establishments and this is my only criticism of the meal... the short ribs were dry and jerky-like. I was expecting moist - fall off the bone tender- meat. The flavor was okay but not great (too cooked on one side so a bit charred), and compared to everything else, it was disappointing.

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted, The Art of Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

patiencein03,
Thank you so much for visiting our Street Food location. We are thrilled you enjoyed the visit. You definitely tried some of my favorites. If you are a fan of Pad Thai please try this dish your next visit. It is my absolute “go-to”.
I will definitely share your review with our management and kitchen team, making them aware of the short ribs the evening of your visit.
Again, thank you so much.
Rhonda and Kristina.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite spots for date night! The street corn is amazing, so unique and a great starter to share (if you don’t mind getting a little messy!). The drinks are always excellent, atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed and every single item I’ve tried has been great! It’s a wonderful gem just outside of downtown Greensboro and a must visit if you’re looking for a unique, delicious dining experience!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted, The Art of Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Mtaamcd
We cannot thank you enough for this fabulous review and your support.
Have a safe weekend and please visit again soon.
Rhonda and Kristina

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I wentto Crafted on a Saturday night with my husband. This was the third time having been there and it so not disappoint. Upon seating our server brought two waters and a bowl of flavored popcorn. This was a nice start and the popcorn was tasty and just the flavor to go with some beers in which we promptly ordered and enjoyed. They have a good beer selection with decent prices. We ordered three different menu items to share since the plates are kind of designed for that (you can get small or bigger portions of most things). I love how they have a menu with different items from around the world. We chose Nashville hot chicken wings, vegetable Lakota and Thai red curry. All were delicious with a good amount of heat. I loved the crispness and the flavor of the wings! The vegetable pakora had this great flavor with an amazing sweet and spicy sauce on the side and the Thai red curry is a favorite of my husband and I's and it remained just as good as we remembered....sweet and quite spicy. This is a fun place to eat with many different menu items to choose from. We will certainly be going back soon.

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted, The Art of Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Robineb2016
Thank you so much for such a kind review. We truly appreciate the support!!!
Rhonda and Kristina

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Kris does a great job creating a adventurous dining experience and training staff on how to execute. They take a lot of pride in what they do. Can eat well, from a wide variety of specialties, economically everyday. Great atmosphere and beer list too. Staff exceptional, especially bar staff!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted, The Art of Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

D K
Thank you for your kind words, great review and support. We are thrilled to know you have enjoyed all aspects.
Again, thank you.
Rhonda & Kristina

Reviewed May 29, 2018

The best Cuban ever! My friend got the Nashville fried chicken sandwich and it was incredible! I can't wait to return. When my family visits from out of town this will be a stop for sure!

acocktailaday, Owner at Crafted, The Art of Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

mdaly2017

thank you so much for visiting our locally owned restaurant. we truly appreciate the kind words and support.

we look forward to having you, your friends and family join us in the future. my money is on the fact there will be a cuban and nashville hot chicken sandwich in your future.

with sincere appreciation