“Lunch & the horrible blonde waitress”
Review of Jake's Diner

Jake's Diner
Ranked #81 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My sister & her husband eat at this diner at least ten times a week. A very rude blonde waitress was there today 8-14-18 Friday around 11am and she actually screamed at me because I asked if there was a price change. When I asked for a manager I am told as she laughed “good one”. Then she talked loudly to everyone and I mean stopped at every table calling me names. Who does that? Then started screaming at other waitress’ about how they must be giving wrong prices. This blonde medium sized girl was threatening the other waitresses making them cry. Then she started screaming at me again. Dear owner, you need to fire her. You & I both know who this person is because with a horrible attitude Like that this is not the first time she has done this kind thing to customers. It’s called customer service. Sad.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Went there for breakfast, was hesitant because the parking lot was packed and I didn't want a long wait. Nevertheless, we persisted and the service and food was on point! The portions were generous and extremely tasty-- do NOT pass up the corn beef hash!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Horrible experience. Sat at the counter, waited 10 mins for waitress to take my order. 30 mins later order still not out—several customers seated after were served. No apology -just a shrug. Never going back again

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here with some friends for a late breakfast. Everything about this place was awesome. We had a great meal, and our waitress stayed on top of everything. I had the western omelet, while he had the grilled chicken omelet. The food came very quickly, and our waitress never let our cups go empty.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. I had the special (meatloaf). My wife had philly cheese steak . Don't remember what the kids got. All the food and the service was great at good prices.