I recently stayed here two weeks ago & for a second I thought I could make something good out of it. Not! Upon entering my room there was a heavy,musky smell. The toilet had a ring around it & the shower curtain looked as if it would go at any minute. Overall the room looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in quite sometime. The only upside to my stay was the breakfast & the people at front desk were polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn