This hotel was not bad for the price. However, they did charge me twice for the room and I had to get my credit card company to fix it. The hotel was older but redone not all that long ago. The room had no closet and too much furniture but for the price it could not be beat. It was a little further off I-85 than I had expected. They did provide a breakfast, nothing special but did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn