All reviews the concierge lounge front desk indoor outdoor pool an early flight restaurant staff morning breakfast business trip short stay checking in fitness room king room mini fridge room was clean and comfortable lobby area great customer service high point fitness center
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I was here just for one night. The room was large, clean and the bed very comfortable.

The walk in shower was amazing.

There is an attached bar and restaurant and plenty of well lit parking in the front.

It looked like we were right next to the airport but I never heard the planes.

But the true standout was the service. From the night shift person who was very helpful when we arrived close to midnight only to find none of our rooms had been booked by the event coordinator. To young lady who helped my friend with an upset stomach by getting him a ginger ale from the bar. Even the shuttle driver was friendly and full of interesting information.

A great stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
JimC4130, General Manager at Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Jen78703,

Thank you for taking your time to review the Greensboro Airport Marriott - I appreciate the kind words. We are very proud of our location and the quiet atmosphere for an airport location.

Our staff works very hard to provide great Southern hospitality and service for each guest. It sounds like our team did an excellent job providing you with the service we love to see and have you experience.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I really like this hotel because of the indoor/outdoor pool. The kids had a blast. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was super friendly. The location was also good. I liked how it was a private road up into the hotel to get you away from the main road.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Wand24,

Thank you for taking your time to review the Greensboro Airport Marriott. We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the pool and the overall hotel experience.

We love our location and the feeling of getting away from the city sights and sounds. I look forward to seeing you and your family on your next trip to Greensboro.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Outstanding customer service that my family and I experienced from Mr. Banister. We arrived at the Marriott, immediately following several guests that were checking out after a huge conference. It was obvious that Mr. Banister had just completed servicing several guests as we entered the Hotel. We were greeted with a welcome to the Marriott and a smile, our reservations were quickly looked up, then the news that the rooms were not quite ready. W expressed our disappointment because we were timely checking in, then Mr. Banister really when into overdrive, offering us a nice cold bottle water and seat in the lobby. Within 15 minutes we were given the requested adjoining rooms and we were very happy! The excellent service continued for our 4 day stay!

On behalf on my family, we like to especially thank Mr. Banister and the Marriott staff for their service. The overall Marriott experience really contributed to the wonderful birthday celebration for my sister!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sbhaywood

Dear sbhaywood,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review the Greensboro Airport Marriott. I am thrilled that Peter provided you with such great service - he is one of our superstars and I will share this review with him.

We are very proud of the hotel and are happy that you received such great service. We look forward to seeing you back on your next trip to Greensboro.

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Was in town for business and decided to book a room here after a friend recommended it to me. Loved it! Staff was so friendly and useful. Huge thanks to Samantha for accommodating me and making my stay awesome!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Demond Lee H
Jim C, General Manager at Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Demond Lee H,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post such an awesome review about the Greensboro Airport Marriott hotel - we very much appreciate the kind words.

We are very proud of our team and our building and hope you and many others return to the hotel when future opportunities arise.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to say that the people makes this location. Even though the inside pool was inexcusably dirty, the staff was far from it. Every morning Wahiba greeted me with her welcoming smile and every night Tim (security) made sure I was taken care of! So clean the pool and this location is a total winner! Thank you all for making my stay pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear R D,

Thank you for your kind words about Tim and Wahiba - they are both excellent team members as are all of our hotel associates. I also thank you for your comments on the pool. We did have a slight issue with the pool pumps but the water looks crystal clear for the great weather we have been having.

I appreciate you taking your time to let me know of both the excellent and the not so excellent experiences.

I hope to see you again soon.