“I really enjoyed this Vietnamese eatery in Greensboro, NC!”
Review of Pholicious

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pholicious
Ranked #453 of 968 Restaurants in Greensboro
Reviewed December 15, 2015

While out Christmas shopping at Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro, NC --- I spied "Pholicious" as a little Vietnamese eatery that I was not familiar with. As a "food court" vendor, you order at the counter, pay, get your food, and go find a place to sit --- so, the ambiance and decor were obviously lacking.

BUT... the food and service were outstanding! After looking over rice bowl offerings, I decided on grill chicken over jasmine rice... and I added the little egg rolls side order. My server gave me several packs of duck sauce and soy sauce - but highly recommend their fish sauce as a topping for the rice. I took her up on that, and it was a savory and wonderful choice.

My food was hot, plentiful, and delicious. I've found a new "to go" dining place when shopping in Four Seasons Mall!

1  Thank Ed M