“Nice tasty surprise, plenty of good food choices and near UNC-G”
Review of Fortune Cookie

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fortune Cookie
Ranked #23 of 31 Dessert in Greensboro
Reviewed 23 December 2015

A friend of mine and I were heading to one of our favorite restaurants and saw this tiny restaurant nestled in a small strip mall on the south side of Lee Street (now Gate City Blvd). We were ready for something different so decided to give this new restaurant a try. They serve lunch specials from 11am until 3pm. After 3pm the special lunch price goes up by about $5. We ordered the Chicken w/ Mixed Veggies as well as Sesame Chicken. It came out quick and hot. I've never been here before and notice that TA has no reviews so I am assuming that this place is new to that 805 address. It was almost excellent. Yes, I have had better but it cost a lot more than this place. The staff were pleasant and most chatted in a foreign language that I am assuming was Chinese. There are only about six tables but they are stacked together so it does not seem to welcome sit-downs. This place is very near UNC-G but the college is closed for the holidays. While we were sitting at our table, we noticed quite a few take out orders. I am assuming they get even better take-out traffic when the students come back. They advertise delivery and "take flex". There is a $2 service charge on all deliveries. I wish others who eat at this clean little restaurant would give it a Trip Advisor review. Yes, I plan to return but want to try some of the other dishes.