Baohui Hotel(Jinjiang)
US$55
  • Pool
  • Pool
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 23, 2015

I stayed only 1 night at this hotel BUT wowww ... this is a beautiful and opulent Hotel on the river at Quangzhou.
I was on business and this Hotel was perfect to conduct my business meetings.
Pricing is excellent and great value .. room rates usually include breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Didn't stay at the hotel but been to their restaurant at the top of it. The restaurant turn 360 degrees with stunning view, be careful don't get lost from your table when you get some food. The food was delicious but unfortunately, you need to pay extra for Salmon

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed here for two nights on recommendation of my Chinese business partners in Jinjiang.
The room decor is a bit gaudy, but the beds are quite comfortable and my room, being on the 25th floor, had an excellent view of a lake nearby.
Bathrooms was so-so and minus a bathtub, which I did not really mind. Laundry however was cheap, and as I was in the executive room, I had the option of getting 2 pieces of laundry free for each night that I stayed there!
Best part about the room was the free wifi, as well as a desktop computer (with free internet) available in the room. This was a boon for me as I was sick of typing long emails on my phone.
One word of caution for international travelers: the breakfast menu has mostly Chinese dishes, which was a let down for me as I always look forward to a good breakfast in the mornings.
That being said, the BF buffet was served in the roof top restaurant, which had a stunning view of the city as the hotel is considerably taller than most of the surrounding buildings.
Usually, only the staff at the front desk spoke some English, but even when I was at the restaurant and the waiter didn't speak any, they made sure they got hold of someone who did :)

For the price, its actually a pretty decent business hotel.

Room Tip: Try asking for rooms on the higher floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was in this hotel almost 3 years ago and now I am back and it still maintained being a grand hotel. The rooms are still very comfortable with clean and very spacious toilets. However, they should change the bulbs in the toilet as it is too warm. The revolving restaurant is still great. Food is even better now but a little pricey. More buildings have been built beside the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Kidlat53
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel many times. This time the service was much improved. However our rooms, 1818 and 1807, were smelly due to unknown reasons. We told the hotel and their remedy was to open the small window in rooms. That did not help much... Hope they can do something about it.

• Stayed: January 2013