See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2014

If you looking for budget's hotel, I recommend this hotel. The hotel far from airport and train station about 45 min. drive. The staff cannot speak English well. The room always keep clean and modern. Good room service and quick check-in and out.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am not used to Hotel in China, even more in the "Countryside", I ve been to Beijing or Shanghai, but price & standard are different. So I don't have many comparaison points.

Good Points
- I paid around 35Euros/Night , and I was in NICE hotel.
-The decoration was Good, "Thaï" Style, not Chinese.
-The room was really clean & not noisy at all.

Bad Point:
- As in many place in China, it is really hard to find someone able to speak English. But when you arrived in the lobby of an Hotel, I cannot understand that people can't speak english...Fortunately my friend can speak a little bit Chinese.
- The restaurant, lot of choice (not in a western style) but It was ok. I would like to underline that people are allowed to smoke in the restaurant...during the breakfast...disgusting...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed there only one night, fortunately our chinese driver came with us for the check in, as there was only 1 staff who was able to speak english, and she was already occupied. The foyer was very luxurious, very nice mix of old and new interiors, very clean. The room was very clean and nice and well, only bad thing: bad smell throughout the hotel, but this was because Yiwu itself smelled bad and had a lot of smog. Of course the air within a hotel cannot be good when the whole country around is smelling bad.
The breakfast was very good, a mix of asian and western dishes, really a lot of choices, nice view from the 14th floor. Over all I would say I'd stay there again, even if it was a bit "expensive" for chinese standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hank e
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Let's deal with taxi fares to and from SSAW. Look at the address - No.2 Airport Road. No, not too close. Never heard a plane the 5 days I was here. I came on a late flight from Beijing (2:00 a.m.) and got fleeced by agreeing to 150 RMB. I said 100 RMB because it was so late and I had never been here before. The taxi driver wanted 200 RMB. It really should be 20-25 RMB if they run the meter, but just pay 50 RMB and be grateful you made it to a great hotel.

Breakfast is good. Room I had was great. Clean and modern. Bed was great.The coffee shop around the right corner had excellent desserts and food. Location from the Market is fine too. Cue taxi fares. Pay 20 RMB to get to Market, and 30 RMB to get back. This is very fair in June 2013. I just show the Hotel card and show 25 RMB, and accept 30 when they complain.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Passport_Filled
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have stayed here twice on business trips and found the hotel, modern clean and CHEAP! Compared to other hotels in China the SSaw is new, clean and modern.

What makes it stand apart from other clean and modern hotels is the PRICE. I think we paid $30-$40 a night. Other hotels that were this clean and modern in Yiwu were double to triple in price.

The beds were a bit softer than other hotels in China and the down comforter was a huge plus. The coffee shop next door was also really good.

The Best Western does have a good location near the market and had a nice restaurant for dinner and drinks and was more lively in general. However, I think it was well over $100 a night, so take a taxi out to dinner and save the cash.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business