All reviewspool tableswimming poolindoor gamesown vehiclewell maintained and cleana wonderful staymaintained propertycomplimentary breakfastrooms are spaciousfamily and friendsspecial thankschesshousiecarromcleanlinessfacilitiescooperative
Reviewed February 1, 2012

After reading about the review for this on this site, I decided to go ahead an book it. Being December, it was getting ridiculously expensive to get a room anywhere and thankfully this one was within my budget.

Its located just behind the famous Fariyas Resort, which is not too far from the main market area in Lonavala, that is if you have a car. But hey, if you need a nice walk, go for it.

One thing I noticed, and like a few other have mentioned, the rooms were clean, plus they had decent bathrooms. The view wasn't too bad either. The manager and staff were friendly and we didn't have any problems during the course of our stay. If you go here with family, they have a swimming pool, pool table and even a magic show for the kids.

I really think its a nice option and someplace I would definitely consider staying at again during my next trip to Lonavala. For the price, compared to some other places, this was well worth it.

Room Tip: The pool view rooms have an added advantage of a better view overall too.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank DrumNBass
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stayed here in April 2011, with my 6 month old baby.
The rooms are small and the bathroom is as small as a closet.
The food is average, and room service very slow.
Overall can get better places for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank elainevishal
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Syed Azimuddin - I stayed in Silver Hills resort from 26-29 Nov 2011. I must say that it was a memorable experience. Right from the moment that I spoke to Mr Bhavesh about the bookings, I felt a warm personal touch in everything the resort had to offer. The location is wonderful, the rooms are comfortable and adequately equipped. The reception, room service, housekeeping etc all are efficient and personalised.The staff is smilng and helpful. The food is well cooked and wholesome. Overall I must say that silver hills is real value for money. Well done Bhavesh!!

Room Tip: pool side rooms are better for a view
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2011

we just arrived from lonaval yesterday after staying at silver hills.we had a very good experience at the resort.The owner Mr bhavesh manages the resort very well and is very cooperative.It is a very neat and well maintained resort and has a good location.We had chosen a deluxe room for 4 adults and one child.The room was excellent.room service was good.The staff is cooperative.The swimming pool is very well maintained and clean.food was good.Great value for money.very neat and clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ravip p
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I went there on 29-30th October 2011, having booked the resort after seeing an ad in the Mumbai Mirror. A lot of things were good like:

The Manager / Owner, Mr Bhavesh was courteous and clear on what options I had no false promises and they delivered.

Despite booking the room in advance, I was shown 2 rooms (as they were available) to choose from.

We selected one pool / hill facing room on the 1st floor, but as we were 5 of us. 3 adults and 2 children, the team provided a similar room which we thought was a little bigger. Thanks to Mr Bhavesh

The food was good, though the "poha" can be a little better and "Corn Flakes" can be of multiple flavour Also some fresh juice can add variety for people like us who like juice in the morning. Dinner was excellent.

The Magic show was also good especially the last act, maybe a DJ music show can add to the variety.

All service staff were courteous and efficient.

Rooms were clean and comfortable

All in all a fine weekend spent at a good resort.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family