“Excellent service..value for money”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lonavala
Resort Silver Hills
Ranked #21 of 70 Hotels in Lonavala
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I stumbled across this place while looking for a decent place to stay over a weekened. Clean, hygienic place with excellent service...The ambience of the hotel is nice with co-operative staff..woud highly recommend this place for people visiting lonavala as it is close to the market..

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jigar G

Reviewed 13 July 2010

I ve membership with this hotel, and we also use it for office conferences . very good service clean and complete value for money.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scorpion2710
Reviewed 3 December 2009

Before i start the review on this hotel let me share with you that i happened to stumble upon this hotel as a matter of luck and a little help from the local auto rickshaw (tuk-tuk ) driver. After i checked out from another hotel (Hotel Giriraj) within half hour of my stay, with a fight with the manager for a leaking roof (yes it was monsoon time), i took an auto to check out some other hotel nearby. While on our way to a hotel the auto driver asked me if i would like to check out a new hotel on the way called silver hills which we did and we (my wife and me) immediately liked the hotel for its clean and hygienic rooms (could be because the hotel was less than a year old) and the best part was that it offered a fantastic, clean view of the hills and clouds. Let me tell you this was my first outing with my wife after our honeymoon.

The best part was the owner offered me a good rate of Rs. 3500 for a weekend stay (with check out at 5 pm on Sunday) including dinner and breakfast for two which was a very very good value for money offer considering it was season time and other hotels were charging much higher (we had checked at least 5-6 hotels before checking into our first hotel).

The hotel was only partially operational (around twenty rooms and the swimming pool were still under construction). The room we stayed in offered basic amenities like A/C, TV & hot and cold water ( i am not sure if it had a mini refrigerator).

The hotel is located next to Fariyas resort (the most popular 5 star hotel in Lonavla) and is 5 mins away from the market area. The food offered at the buffet was very basic Indian food but enough to satisfy your hungry tummy. The hotel also had a table tennis and a pool table for recreation.

At the end of my stay i was offered a membership of the hotel which has two more hotels at Daman and Manor (both are close to Bombay and offer a good weekend getaway) which i bought before my check out.

What the hotel probably lacked was facilities like a spa, some more recreational facilities and a limited menu.

Overall the hotel is a great value for money with a great view of the hills. A good thumbs up on the overall experience.

Bon Voyage.