Review Highlights
A cool massage on a hot day!

Reviewed March 15, 2017
Maggie567purple
Beautiful setting

Booked in for a couples massage as they have an afternoon special (two for the price of one) which... read more

Reviewed February 15, 2017
Crid26
via mobile

All reviews happy hour ocean breeze kids screaming masseuse menthol bali
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Her: signature Body Massage with high grade oil.
Him: Japanese Shiatsu

She enjoyed hers. He did not. Felt like therapist needed more training.
Worst part - therapists stayed in room while we got undressed and afterwards while we got off table and got dressed. Huh???
Oh wait- even worse - sarong on bed was just flattened out by hand after we got up. Sarongs that were laid on top of us during massage were just refolded!! The face towels on the head hole were not removed!
So inappropriate...the worst massage experience.

1  Thank Maleko M
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We experienced some of the comments others have made here.
Dropping in to make a booking was a bit of a challenge, I think complicated by the fact they have another property also doing massages.
But we found the team willing to help and our patience was rewarded.
I think the owners have a young boy who like any 2-3 year old can be active.
Yet as we laid up top with the white curtaining blowing in the ocean breeze, the sounds of the pool waterfall filling the air, the occasional sound of a young child just seemed to bring things into what's important in life - warm weather, ocean breeze, people and a wonderful massage therapist rubbing your aches away.
Loved it and at Happy Hour, it's impossible to complain.
Will return

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We came here and chose Ocean Breeze package, was super nice, the girls were excellent Masseuses, I slept sooo well after the massage.

The place is clean and tidy, but need to tell the staffs outside to quiet down a bit, as we could hear them talk while having the massage, some of them were raising the voice even.

Other than that, I'd recommend this Spa, they also have Beachfront Villas and Japanese restaurant right across the Spa .

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Went here hoping to have a spa treatment. I did not have a reservation. I met 3 employees, maybe waiters hanging around and asked to see a spa menu. I asked for possibility to have a treatment right away and they were appalled: "Today, now???" It seemed to be the situation in which they had never been before. Someone popping by without a reservation (and is not even staying in their place!) The answer was "No, maybe tomorrow... Or day after tomorrow" Obviously this place does not need to get more customers. At least I am definitely not returning! No sign of Balinese hospitality! Glad I found our the level of service and place before booking a room what I had planned to do.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

We chose the menthol massage which was deliciously cool as the breeze wafted over our bodies. The sea salt scrub beforehand was different and not unpleasant and we certainly felt scrubbed clean! Really good strong massage that left me feeling stretched out and relaxed for a couple of days.