“Won't do it again”
Review of Comfort Inn Towson

Comfort Inn Towson
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I checked into the hotel with a not very friendly lady, but quite honestly that didnt even bother me. You would think though an owner would want someone happy and upbeat at the front desk. She assigned us our room and we went up to the 4th floor of this "non smoking" hotel. We walked in the room and besides it smelling musty, old and humid (it was only 65 degrees out) it reeked of marijuana. I walked back downstairs and she looked at me like I had 10 heads when I told her. She assigned us to another room and this one still had the horrible musty, old and humid smell. If it were the first room I walked into I would have asked to change however I realized that must be all of their rooms. The bathroom tub was leaking the whole night, the rooms need severe fixing. I stayed here about 2 years ago and it wasnt this bad. Needless to say I wont make the same mistake again. Its a shame because it is in a very convenient location.

Room Tip: Stay away for a good room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank pritbrit

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Worst attention ever , the people at the front desk really rude . they dont have microwave and refrigerator in the rooms and I had to wait to late to get a room after work overnight . I was trying to wash my clothes at midnight and the guy at the front desk told me I couldn't , but they don't have any sign with the laundry hours outside the guest laundry room

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dayana Z
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

There's an odd vibe at this hotel. It looks updated outside and in the hallways, but it also shows a lot of wear--almost as if it had been many hotels and they just keep painting it. The rate was good and it seemed clean. The room was small but ok for solo travel. No particular complaints, but it didn't feel like a treat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank meandean6718
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Rented 3 rooms, paid them using Expedia, only had 2 rooms ready when we got there. Toilet was broken in one room, "our girls room", the staff told us they couldn't fix it and we couldn't have another room, the rooms were unclean, we ended up moving to another hotel, We asked for refund, they denied any plea for that... Customer service was terrible. My advise, don't go here!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Trevor W
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Check-in was quick. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. They gym had a bicycle, a stepper and a weight machine. There were plenty of hot and cold items for breakfast. This hotel is convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1Jaybee1
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Staff nice and helpful, excellent breakfast. Waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, usual breakfast items. Rooms need upgraded, wallpaper peeling off, good room for the price. Not accessable from 695. Must do u-turn or drive around block

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgriffie98
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

My teenage daughter and I stayed here for an overnight on our way to Richmond, VA. It was convenient, easy to get to, with lots of malls and restaurants nearby. It was an older hotel with recent bathroom upgrades. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good breakfast. I booked on Choice Hotels main website and got a better rate using the AAA discount and it was very reasonable for what you get. I would recommend for a base camp just outside Baltimore city limits.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Downtown
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Lord Baltimore Hotel
#14 of 67 in Baltimore

Been to Comfort Inn Towson? Share your experiences!