All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstate
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I checked into the hotel with a not very friendly lady, but quite honestly that didnt even bother me. You would think though an owner would want someone happy and upbeat at the front desk. She assigned us our room and we went up to the 4th floor of this "non smoking" hotel. We walked in the room and besides it smelling musty, old and humid (it was only 65 degrees out) it reeked of marijuana. I walked back downstairs and she looked at me like I had 10 heads when I told her. She assigned us to another room and this one still had the horrible musty, old and humid smell. If it were the first room I walked into I would have asked to change however I realized that must be all of their rooms. The bathroom tub was leaking the whole night, the rooms need severe fixing. I stayed here about 2 years ago and it wasnt this bad. Needless to say I wont make the same mistake again. Its a shame because it is in a very convenient location.

Room Tip: Stay away for a good room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank pritbrit
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Worst attention ever , the people at the front desk really rude . they dont have microwave and refrigerator in the rooms and I had to wait to late to get a room after work overnight . I was trying to wash my clothes at midnight and the guy at the front desk told me I couldn't , but they don't have any sign with the laundry hours outside the guest laundry room

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dayana Z
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

There's an odd vibe at this hotel. It looks updated outside and in the hallways, but it also shows a lot of wear--almost as if it had been many hotels and they just keep painting it. The rate was good and it seemed clean. The room was small but ok for solo travel. No particular complaints, but it didn't feel like a treat.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank meandean6718
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Rented 3 rooms, paid them using Expedia, only had 2 rooms ready when we got there. Toilet was broken in one room, "our girls room", the staff told us they couldn't fix it and we couldn't have another room, the rooms were unclean, we ended up moving to another hotel, We asked for refund, they denied any plea for that... Customer service was terrible. My advise, don't go here!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Trevor W
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Check-in was quick. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. They gym had a bicycle, a stepper and a weight machine. There were plenty of hot and cold items for breakfast. This hotel is convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple