US$89
Red Roof
US$119
US$72
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$177
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanyogurtlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstatemd
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

WE checked out at 9:00am ON SUNDAY AUGUST 13th. My wife forgot her sweater on the chair in the room. I called Sunday afternoon and was told housekeeping is gone for the day and to call back on Monday. I called this morning and a man said they will call me back. No one returned my call so at approximately 4:00 pm I called and again I spoke to this same man. He said no one found a sweater in the room we were in. I said to him that means your housekeeping employees either threw it away or took it for themselves. I believe the latter. His response was """ITS NOT MY FAULT""" and he hung up. Do not go to this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott D
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The rooms are clean but very tired. Mine had some peeling paint as shown in the photos. The included 'hot' breakfast was adequate but its schedule seems to be at the whim of the staff. Scheduled for 6-9 am, one day nothing was out until 6:40 -- too late to eat and still make my meeting. The next day I arrived right at 9 and the door was locked with a number of guests inside. I got the manager to let me in, but the cleanup continued with astonishing speed and I was limited to cereal. The elevators are incredibly slow and one of the two appeared to be out of order. Not a good value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Parrotheadpirate
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Fellow travelers please beware photos are not what they seem. The rooms looked very wearn down and had a moldy smell my wife has bad allergies so we needed to move to another hotel. The hall way smelled like Amsterdam on a Friday night. But the hotel was understanding and refunded so for that I will give them 2 stars

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with wonderful people running it! Very friendly owner at front desk upon my arrival. Hidden in the rare "quiet" nook in Baltimore, I would definitely recommend this location for anyone on business or leisure!!
I like to walk into a hotel and notice that it's well taken care of, as I do in this Comfort Inn!
Great location for close dining, shopping, and entertainment!
Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2017

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel isn't new, but it's good enough. Some parts were definitely worn and dated but, for the price, it was just fine. The room was quiet enough and comfortable. The bathroom could have been cleaner, but it wasn't bad. Breakfast was pretty good, but not great. All in all it was well worth what I was charged. I would stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family