US$89
US$57
US$99
US$72
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$139
US$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanyogurtlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstatemd
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I can't even. Black mold, horrible people working there. The place is really awful. Please go anywhere else - I could go on and on but its not worth my time.

We tried two room and eventually left the hotel and went to the Raddison across town which was just fine.

Room Tip: Don't go. Don't go. Don't go.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2017

The room was very small and the lighting was poor. You barely had room to move around in the room. But the room was clean. The bed sheets were clean and the bathroom was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Nothing fancy but again it was clean and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy my stay here. They are always updating hotel and keeping up the grounds to great standards. Pam at front desk is very awesome and is a lovely customer service expert. Nick the front desk manager is very patient and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I haven't even stayed here and know I never will. I made what I am well aware was a non-refundable reservation for October. I live in Florida and we just went through Hurricane Irma and our circumstances changed and I tried desperately to cancel the reservation. Not only would they not do that I got several different stories about who the actual manager was. First he was out to lunch (I called around 5 PM) and then when I called back they said he was on vacation. Not helpful at all! Very disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We literally checked ourselves in and out within 15 minutes of just arriving. We were given a room with one king sized bed and it was total claustrophobic. The mini fridge was next to the bed, plugged in cell phones to charge and their was an immediate circuit disruption, small closet that cannot accommodate long dresses since it would rest on the floor and not even space to walk around. The room was not properly cleaned either. What is worse is that this place is next to a homeless shelter, liquor/spirits store, and you have to question if your in a safe zone. THIS IS A LOW CLASS FACILITY! This place needs a total renovation from front desk personnel to the entire venue as a whole.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family