Kokonut Suites
Grand Balisani Suites(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$59
Putu Bali Villa and Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$44
The Khayangan Dreams Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$90
Trip.com
Dewani Villa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$22
Apple Villas & Apartments(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$38
Kyriad Villa & Hotel Seminyak(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$23
Hotels.com
The Santai(Kerobokan)
US$754
US$427
Priceline
Plataran Canggu Resort & Spa(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$129
Agoda.com
US$433
US$158
The Widyas Luxury Villas(Kerobokan)(Great Value!)
All reviewslivingstone cafebedroom suitebakery cafeno liftnice roomdining tablesardinesthe ground floorsmall kitchenpleasant stayseminyak areaa great place to staymini martstayed for nightsricepotato headthe hustle and bustle
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is an ideally located and situated, first i thought it was located far away from crowd and shopping points but it just wrong, only a few steps away you can find all of my needs.
I'm sure will stay there again if i have an event around the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
ChandraIrawan, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding Kokonut Suites

We try to always give the best service to our valuable guests. We hope to see you again for your next trip to Bali.

Once again, I highly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Just back from Bali last weekend. Spent our first 3 nights at Kokonut. It was a very good stay. The room was one of the biggest I have stayed in. We had very good sleep on the comfortable bed. All hotel staff were always smiling and pleasant.

This property is great only if you have your own transport. We rented a bike so it was easy to get from hotel to seminyak. If you rely on hotel shuttle, it would be difficult and quite a distance.

The only minus points were the breakfast selection is very small and did not change in the 3days we were there.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank RaeNgSingapore
ChandraIrawan, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding Kokonut Suites..

We try to always give the best service to our valuable guests. I highly appreciate your input on breakfast variety and I will monitor this closely.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

My Wife and I think the Kokonut Suites are lovely, and the suite we had was big and roomy. The only 3 minor things I would relay, is 1.- I dont like the bottle opener being fixed to the wall in the toilet, very un hygenic, 2. - Reception area is to hot, 3. - Be good if you could get a decent cappergino coffee in the Resturant. But over all, happy to of stayed there. All the staff are lovely.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andre C
ChandraIrawan, General Manager at Kokonut Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding Kokonut Suites..

We try to always give the best service to our valuable guests. I highly appreciate your input and definitely will work on the 3 points mentioned and will try to do our best to work on it.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Well accomodated for bicycle or wheelchair........need works on spa schedule since The hotel title with it. Simply Great hotel with Great value.....Will be back......

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Awilis

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding Kokonut Suites..

We try to always give the best service to our valuable guests. I highly appreciate your input and definitely will work on the breakfast area and I am very into this section to give the best out of it.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Though we only stayed there for 3 days 2 nights, we were satisfied with this place.
First we booked for 1 bedroom and found out that we need bigger space. We ask the staff whether they had 2 bedroom available at that time, a very helpful staff helped us to seek what we need and told us there was a cancellation so we could move to 2 bedroom villa. It was clean and spacious, equipped with some kitchen utensils and pool was just in front of our room! The minus was this place are far from the beach. And if the management could add shower room besides existing bathtub, it will be a plus point.
Thanks kokonut, you made our trip enjoyable!

Room Tip: For family with old member, please ask room at first floor since they have no elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding Kokonut Suites..

About the beach, actually it's only 5 minutes drive and we have a free drop off at the hotel. Next visit, I will make sure that you got this benefits since it's for all guest.