We have stayed there 1 night, just after arriving in the morning, thus we could enjoy the pool, sea and beach. Great atmosphere, entrance and hotel staff.
It is possible to walk on the beach to Kuta and Seminyak, 20-30min or to use the free private bus of the hotel in order to see around and find some nice little restaurants and bars. Not that far from Ku De Ta.
I liked the welcoming atmosphere, friendly, helpful staff, the cleanliness of the hotel and very good facilities. Great breakfast buffet!
I disliked perhaps the location of our room (back side and view on a big wall, but quiet!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan