All reviews outdoor shower potato head massive bath small kitchen air con pool bar mosquito net seminyak square good size open bathroom late at night via email boutique hotel bottled water breakfast was included welcome drink our honeymoon
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We had such a nice time, the rooms were nice, the bathroom area is a little outdated now and needs some renovations but all of this area is still very functional. It was extremely close to a lot of restaurants and cafes. The restaurant and bar on site was very nice and all the staff over the entire premises were extremely friendly and helpful. The one issue we had which let the overall experience down only minor was at the airport upon arrival. Airport transfer had been organised via email from the operation manager and there was supposed to be someone there to meet us. This didn't happen and the hotel had no records of the email. As I say this was a minor hiccup and didn't affect our views of the hotel at all. I would definitely recommend a stay here to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve T
Putu B, Manager at Putu Bali Villa and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Mr. Steve Turner,

How are you doing? hopefully everything is fine with you.
On behalf of Management and Staff of Putu Bali Villa & Spa would like to express our sincerely thanks to you for your review on this site and thank you also for your stay with us during your last vacation in Bali.

Please kindly do apologize for any mistakes either from me or from the staff during your stay with us.
One thing for sure is we always try to do our best to serve all the guests staying with us to make them happy during their vacation.

I was really surprised to have your email on last 2 days, I tried to reply it twice but it always fail, and I tried it again this morning but it didn't work either and I will reply everything from this site.

After I got your email and then I made double check with our reservation staff and also receptionist and I found the problem was the flight details you have given was not updated on the reservation form by our reservation staff, so our receptionist did not prepare for airport pick up service to you during their preparation for making expected arrival list.

On behalf of entire team of Putu Bali Villa & Spa ask for apologize on this circumstance and it has been becoming our management concern now in order it won't be happen again in the future.

I can promise you if you come to Bali and stay with us again we will provide return airport transfer (transfer in and out to airport) for free of charge and also we will offer you very special offer room rate if you make a direct booking to sales@putubalivilla.com by forwarding this email on your next room request to our reservation, so you will get what I have mentioned above.

Once again please forgive us for our mistake and have a great day a head !!!

With best regards,
Pande Sunartawan I Ketut
Operation Manager

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The room was okay but the towels and bed linen were very old (towels that were once probabaly white but now very off colour and stained). The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the pillows were so high and hard. Any massage I got during the day was undone by the horrible bed. This hotel is very loud at all times - lots of music from the pub at the night time. I would not stay at this hotel again.
The only nice thing was the pool - not as fancy as some of the other pools at nicer hotels, but it was still nice to swim in and not overcrowded as not many people in the pool when we went.
The staff were very friendly. However I think the overall hotel was very average at best and not at all anything like what the reviews make it describe!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Great value for money
Away from the main rat race
Yes some of the rooms need updating
Great pool area
Fantastic gardens
The restaurant is pretty basic , the spa is not great , can be pretty noisy with the gym upstairs, if you want to get a massage
The main area that needs attention is staff training , but have stayed here a couple of times, close to great arteries, organic cafe , Sarong and the surprise package Saigon street , great Vietnamese restaurant, fantastic staff

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Johnooz
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

This was our first time in Bali and we absolutely loved it! Loved the super lovely and helpful staff the rooms were wonderful and loved the outside bathroom, the staff came most days and sprayed our room for mosquitoes so we never had any issues with mosquitoes. The staff even organised a wonderful nanny for our daughter and put my mind at ease with leaving her for the day. It's so tranquil and peaceful and the beautiful gardens are well maintained.The pool was amazing and loved the room service and restaurant they were very accomodating with my fussy daughter who only wanted to eat boiled eggs.
Thanks again we will definitely be back and will be recommending this hotel to our friends and family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tala J
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

This place is great value for money! Super close to good restaurants. .the beach isn't too far away (10 min max) l.. lots of spas close by as well as a hotel spa. . Hotel has a nice pool for relaxing too . Staff where friendly and helpful . I 100% recomend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends