4,509 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity room grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach buffet breakfast kids club welcome drink watch the sunset third floor late check breakfast was amazing
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I stayed only for two nights in this hotel. The staffs were friendly and service was good, however, the rooms weren't very nice. As an example, there was no rubbish bin in the bedroom area and there was only one in the bathroom which was really small and only enough space for two used nappies, so we had to have empty drink cans on the floor or left them at the table. The floor in one of the bedroom we stayed was very noisy everytime we walked and sometime wake me up, which was a bit annoying. The hotel was only about six months old but doesn't look fresh already. The location is good and across from the Legian beach. If you are traveling with a little ones there is a fully equipped and supervised kids club facility. The only thing I like was the buffet breakfast which had lots of selections although the taste was not very good. It is not a 5 star and for the price I won't come back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank neng294228
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Thank you for the good words about our staff. I will forward all the staff comments to the staff. Unfortunately, the rooms did not meet your expectations. I apologize that the stay did not reach your expectations. Hopefully you have still enjoyed your holiday in the 'Island of the Gods'.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I was expecting the 5 star WOW factor, but instead was hugely disappointed by the Pullman Hotel. As a mum taking over 5 girls who had just finished school, we obviously expected to be placed reasonably close to one another within the complex, which is enormous, with 3 towers and approx 38o rooms.. Instead I was placed literally directly opposite the girls and a huge distance from them.. The hotel was still under repair , with the floors covered with cement, rooms open and empty and I personally was so unimpressed .. On the positive side the infinity pool was stunning on the roof-top , but very little shade was provided, so during the day it was way to hot to be up there.. The breakfasts were fantastic with the staff being really efficient and friendly and the house-keeping staff were always so friendly and wonderful.. The location is also very convienient as it is close enough to walk to Kuta or Seminyak .

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for rooms facing either the pool or towards the gardens, as my room was directly above a very noisy, and constantly busy road.. Ear plugs helped!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dianeperth

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on Tripadvisor. My sincere apologies if the hotel did not meet your expectations. Currently, we are undergoing room renovation, but only in one area per time. This area is selected and a marked with a note for the guest that we are improving our environment. There are possibilities not to cross this area for your convenience. Regarding the room placement, it is always possible to discuss with the Welcomer Reception if there is a possibility to be placed next or close to each other. Thank you for your compliments concerning the Infinity Pool and the breakfast. We hope when you ever wish to come to Bali again, we hope we could get the chance to provide you a better stay then the previous one.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I recently stay at the Pullman Legian with seven other friends. It is situated in a great location, across the road from the beach and around the corner from all the shops. Porter messed up our lagguage both times (checking in and departing) but other then that it was great.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Camper310333
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your current stay in our hotel. My apologies for the inaccuracies regarding the luggage. I will forward this message to the manager concerned. We hope to see you back when you decide to stay in Bali again. Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Hi I'm Mitch, my wife Conchita and I just had a week (19-26 Nov) at the Pullman and it was brilliant. (We are from Perth Western Australia)
Our deluxe room was spacious, the king size bed very comfortable, the bathroom had a large sized shower and full size bath, hair dryer and bottles of fresh water and new soap and shampoo and tooth brushes and toothpaste were supplied every day-Luxury!
We had a fridge which was adequate but not icy. The flat screen telly was fine. (Telly who cares anyway?!!)
The airconditioning was faultless (and necessary!). Our personal Safe was very secure and I had no problems leaving cash and passports in the room.
The cleaners were friendly and thorough and polite.
Security in this hotel was very visible with security guards always nearby - including the grounds the rooftop pool and at a boom gate in front of the hotel. The guards were NOT intimidating and were always happy to have a chat.
The buffet breakfast was first class. Fresh juice was on hand and a large variety of foods from Scrambled eggs to Dim Sum and everything in between. The breakfast staff were our favourites and the lovely Wila, Rini and Sena deserve a special mention.Sorry boys I dont know any of your names but a coffee refill was never far away.
We had a full body massage included in our accomodation package and the tranquility and professionalism of the spa section was trully brilliant- sensational.
The grounds were clean and green and the gardeners were always happy to say hello.
I think the best thing going for the Pullman is their staff - they are so friendly and genuine.
This was our first trip to Bali and the Pullman is top shelf - on the recommendation of friends we stayed here and thought wed check out cheaper lodgings for next time but we are so happy with the Pullman we dont want to go anywhere else.
Sure its not in the middle of Kuta but thats where all the schoolies hang out so we DON"t want to be there anyway.
Its a nice walk down the beach or street to get to main Kuta or there are plenty of bars and shops at Legian just a short walk from the hotel.
Do yourselves a favour - stay at the Pullman.

Room Tip: We had a delux room with a King Size bed - great!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mitch H
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Dear Mitch and Conchita,

We would like to thank you for rewarding words about our hotel. It is pleasuring to learn you have experienced the stay in Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana as you have expected it. We are glad to hear that you call your stay absolutely brilliant. This will help future travelers in the process of making a decision. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon and once again we would like to thank you for writing this comprehensive review.

SIswo Susetyo
Executive Assistance Manager

Reviewed November 25, 2011

The garden is good arangement, but a bit empty feeling. The wooden ornament on the wall at the grand lobby is very chaos and terribly bad. compare to the ornament surrounding the complex whijch is more better.
The gym not so big and not so complete enough compare to the standard of the hotel. my opinion, it should more better if have sauna and jacuzzi inside, for relax after exercise.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Thank you for sharing your experience, I am sorry this did not meet your expectations. For your reference, in our Spa we have all facilities to relax after using the gym. However we will take your feedback into consideration for future innovations. Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.