Mercure Bali Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$53
Hotel NEO + Kuta Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$27
US$24
Swiss-Belinn Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$38
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$63
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$395
US$305
Priceline
4,405 results
All reviewsinfinity poolocean view roomyoga matconnectivity loungegrand deluxe roomaccor memberacross the roadbeachwalk mallground levellegian beachbuffet breakfastkids clubwelcome drinkwatch the sunsetthird floorlate checkbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I liked this hotel because the location is very strategic and easy, This hotel also is the newest hotel in Bali . Luckily when I stayed here they upgraded my room 4th level above and I got one of the Suite room . My family was very happy that time. It had a big bedroom, a big family room with dining room and a big bath room. The hotel had two swimming pool in first level and third level.
To the beach, also only across the street ( about 5-10 metres ) went to Kuta Beach. The services and the cleanliness of the hotel is very good.
We were very satisfied when we stayed here.
I will recommend this hotel to my friends and other family relatives.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Nana c
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from the 'Island of Gods'. We are happy to learn that your stay was according to your expectations and that you appreciate the location of Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Thank you for recommending our hotel and for taking the time to write this review.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

My wife and I have just had eleven wonderful nights at the Pullman and we can not speak highly enough about this resort hotel. It was our second Pullman for 2011 and we are now convinced that this chain meets our expectations very highly.
We arrived early on the first morning and although the foyer was busy, we were given a welcome-in drink and the use of the "Connectivity" lounge but we did not have to wait long before our room was allocated.
The Pullman Legian Nirawana is new and has yet to have its formal opening and does have some of the teething problems that you find in any buildings in a tropical country, mainly relating to the external finish of some of the areas. Our Deluxe King room was wonderful and had a "galley" style bathroom that was striking and very functional. The huge bed was possibly the most comfortable we have encountered. The aircon was very good and the view over the infinity pool to the water and over the resort was very relaxing.
We attended the Christmas Eve dinner and thought that the value for money was very good, the food and the service to our table, mainly by Fendy, was just just excellent. Breakfasts were great, with a wide choice and the same level of friendly service.
The outstanding feature to us of our stay was the manner in which we were made feel like family, from Mr Philippe Battle the GM, Siswo, Didi and the rest of the "Welcomer" team (a great idea) through to every member of the staff that we encountered. The two boys at Aquaarobics and the water sports were great and we will miss our daily times at the pool.
Our room was always beautifully serviced with an evening "turn-down" and refresh if wanted.
The location of the hotel is really good at the end of the Kuta strip at Legian but the one disadvantage is that it is in a one-way road circuit that gets very busy around 10.00am in the morning, This was probably more marked due to it being the festive season. We found it best to walk towards Padma or Jln Legian to catch a cab or to get out of the cab and walk back. The cab drivers didn't have a problem with this as they dont like sitting in jams.
Because of the road closure at about 3.00pm on New Years Eve, Phillipe helped us solve a worrying problem about getting to the airport for a mid-night flight, by arranging a booking at the Mercure Harvestland near the airport for the last day and evening. This was a huge benefit to us at that time and removed the stress.
Over all, this has been a really wonderful experience that helped us achieve our aim of having a totally relaxing holiday at the end of a busy year. We would unhesitatingly recommend the Pullman Legian.

Room Tip: Try to get on Level 5. I think a room overlooking the resort, rather than the sea, is probably going to be quieter and more relaxing.
5  Thank Fresco09

Dear Guest,

Please let me express our gratitude for your review. We are glad that you have had a great stay and that you have explained every aspect of it in detail. It is motivating to learn that you have enjoyed the Warm Welcome, the room, the Infinity pool, Food and Beverage and our service. I am glad to hear that Philippe Battle, our General Manager, could help you personally with a solution for the New Years Eve. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back in this year as well!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

The air condition is not really working. Watch out for loose drain covers. I have twisted my ankle because of it. The food/drinks is just normal. I was disappointed at the Christmas eve dinner. It not worth the price of 500,000 per person and they even missed a course of the 5- course meal.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Unfortunately we did not manage to provide you a perfect stay as how we strive for it. I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. I have forwarded the message to the managers concerned in order to provide the most convenience stay for our guests. I would like to thank you for your review and your concerns as it will help us in improving. Whenever you would like to visit us again, please contact me personally and I will make sure we will take the necessary actions to provide you our 'Warm Welcome' throughout your stay. Warmest greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana.

A TripAdvisor Member
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed December 29, 2011

the level of customer service was the best ive ever experienced - always available, very friendly and helpful.
the room itself had everything we needed and more. the wireless keyboards for accessing internet on the tv are a stroke of genius, the aircon was awesome and the PIN accessible safe was a nice touch.
the location in legian is perfect distance from everything - close enough to walk to the main hustle of kuta, but far enough to enjoy peace and quiet if need be. and if you need a taxi, the security guards are happy to flag one down for you in a moments notice.
im a big fan of the 'infinity pool' up on the third level, and the breakfast buffet was beautiful.
overall 10/10, and if i were to go back to bali, id definitely stay at pullman again.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some of your time to write down your experience in Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Please let me inform you that our team and me are very glad to hear your comments. We appreciate that you rate us 10 out of 10 and we hope we could receive the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you an even better stay. Thank you once again and we wish you a very nice day.

KInd regards,

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I travelled here with my mum in July and it was a great opportunity for us to relax. Our first room (Ocean view) cost us $100 extra as apposed to a garden view room and was a total waste of money. However, once we expressed our concerns about the noise, the hotel staff had no hesitations about moving us to a garden view room overlooking the pool. Service was great but inconsistent. For example, some days when we had lunch in the restaurant (fantastic food) we were given wet towelettes to freshen up with, other times we weren't. This could also be improved by serving these towelettes to patrons sitting by the pool. Inconsistency was the only difficulty I had with the hotel. One day my food I ordered came in 5 minutes, the next it took an hour and a half. The thoughts of the staff were in the right place but I expect this will become better as the staff gain experience.

Included in our holiday package was 2 complimentary massages in the day spa. This was quite possibly my most incredible spa experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it, the staff were well qualified and made us forget all our worries.

The hotel only had 5 DVD players. As Bali has lots of DVDs for sale this was a big set back and it was difficult to get hold of one. I would recommend taking one on holiday with you (nice and light).

On our second or third night at the hotel we were invited to a cocktail party in the bar by the hotel staff. It was great and a good chance to talk and meet the people that make the hotel run.

We would enjoy the opportunity to do this again when we revisit in January.

Room Tip: Stay in a room looking onto the gardens (it's quieter and has a calm atmosphere). Take your own DVD player as rooms don't naturally contain them.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam C

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the room. We hope we have provided you a better stay in the other room. Thank you for your kind words concerning the Spa. I will forward your comments to our management team in order to continuously improve. We hope that you would like to return to our hotel in January and when you have met some inaccuracies, please inform me during your stay in order to provide you the best service we can give. Thank you for reviewing and we are looking forward to welcome you again.