4,502 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity room grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach buffet breakfast kids club welcome drink watch the sunset third floor late check breakfast was amazing
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We stayed as a couple in this hotel for 7 nights. The good things about the hotel were:
1- excellent buffet breakfast with lots of variety... 8 days and we looked forward to breakfast each day
2- we had lunch a couple of times in the restaurant; the cheese burger is very yummy! As well as a light dish called 911 on their light menu
3- pools were clean and relaxing. The pool on the third floor is quieter for couples and focused tanning. I would recommend the hotel to reserve that pool for couples only. Quick beverage service on the pool
4- always take a taxi from the hotel if you are going long distance. This is because they're forced to switch on the meter, which is always cheaper than bargainng by at least two times.
5- the spa was very clean and cheap, around USD 32 per one hour massage session... We had 5 sessions each! I would recommend trying the hot stone massage
6- location of the hotel is excellent- not too far from kuta, about 30 mins walk and not too far from seminyak ( you need to go by car)
The things that need improvement are the following:
1- The internet was weaken some spots of our hotel; especially room
2- the floor was pretty squeaky. You wouldn't think of this as a pain but it is when one is asleep and the other is trying to get around
3- The sheets were not 100% clean; and they were not changed the whole duration of our stay

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Farah A
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Dear Farah A,

It is a great pleasure for us to read that you truly enjoyed your week at Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, and we thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We have well noted the areas of improvement you mention, and rest assured they are well taken into consideration. We are indeed currently in the process of changing our Internet provider, in order to improve the quality of this complimentary service. As for the floor boards, I am sorry that some defects disturbed the quality of your sleep, and our Engineering team will soon start replacing some faulty parquets to avoid further inconvenience for our future guests. Eventually please accept my apologies for the inconvenient you encountered with your linen, which certainly do not reflect our standards. I have discussed this matter with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that our policy to change bed linen is strictly followed as expected in a 5* hotel.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed some of our unique facilities such as our infinity pool and holistic Spa that made also your stay enjoyable.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

Aline Marty
Quality and Attitude Manager
Pullman Legian Bali Nirwana

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I chose this hotel for 2 night before a friends wedding and it was the best decision! The breakfast is amazing with something for EVERYONE!! They even had a chocolate fountain, fruit juice shooters and an ice-cream bar. The pools were amazing and calming. The infinity pool on level 3 is definitely the most luxurious but the main pool has the shade of the hotels gardens (which was perfect for me as I burn easily).
Then there is the day spa. It's barely noticeable from the hotel grounds and because of that it's so serene! And also cheap! Obviously you can get cheaper massages but for my sister and I to get a 1 hour full body massage each it was only IDR527,000 (approx AUD$55 compared to AUD$100+ at some other hotels).

Location was good and you will not be asked to purchase things as soon as you step outside. There are also loads of places to eat well within walking distance. We walked to the nightclubs both nights and it probably only took about 20 minutes at most. There is a new shopping mall in the process of being built which will be good for those who don't like bartering and also will cut off a good chunk of the walk to the clubs.

Overall this is an amazing hotel and definitely recommended for those who are after luxury, good food and a fresh new hotel.

Room Tip: Request level 3 - you can walk straight out to the rooftop pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Having been to Bali 17 times, I like to try new hotels each trip. Knowing that the Pullman Nirwana was recently opened, decided I would give it a go. However after booking, was very worried after reading so many negative reviews on this hotel! However was very pleasantly surprised. Staff were lovely, hotel fresh and clean looking with superbly appointed 'trendy' spacious rooms.

The hotel itself is HUGE. I am happy I opted for ocean view room on Level 5 (top floor) as room had views right along the coast from Seminyak down to Tuban, the airport and as far south as Jimbaran. Wonderful for enjoying the famous Kuta sunsets.

Was worried what to expect at breakfast (again after reading negative reviews). Once again very happy with what was on offer. Not that I indulged in the choc fountain/ice cream station for breakfast however there was certainly choice for everyone! I chose to sit in the far dining area outside the main restaurant, bit quieter here. Also was able to order couple of cappuccinos with breakfast at no extra charge.

Staff treated me to cake/card and complimentary massage for a birthday treat.

Every part of the hotel is very modern/trendy... even the reading/computer area with its comfy leather lounges, computer screens and interesting lighting.

Being a connoisseur of Balinese spas and having visited some of Bali's best (esp in the Ubud area, ie Maya, Viceroy) I loved the TJAKA 7 sunken spa at this hotel. Very reasonably priced treatments in a 'state of the art' spa facility which also had hydrotherapy pool. Loved the darkened 'chill' area after treatment with heated lay back lounges and camomile tea and bikkies. Staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. I enjoyed a few lovely packages over the days I stayed here. Will definitely visit again on future trips, even if staying somewhere else. Highly recommended!

I used the garden pool, enjoying sitting in a papasan under an umbrella with a cocktail. Didn't use the infinity pool sadly as there was so shade provided. I would have liked to have seen some umbrellas in this area...this was the only downfall for me with the Pullman.

Great location! Close to everything and can walk straight across to the beach and stroll up to Seminyak or Discovery is you prefer walking to catching taxis everywhere getting caught up in traffic jams. I enjoyed a late lunch at Papas next door to hotel, and ate dinner at the new PAVONE (Legian) one night, within walking distance to hotel on Padma Utara.

Room Tip: Top floor, ocean view room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank ozzietravelbug
Reviewed April 24, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Given so many ordinary reviews I was pretty nervous about my stay at The Pullman Legian, which I got at a reduced rate on a last minute travel site. The location is excellent. The staff won me over big time. I have probably stayed at at least 15 different properties over the past 20 years so I have a lot to compare to. My usual preference is the nearby Padma. I really enjoyed The Pullman. Breakfast was terrific and I ordered 2 lattes every morning at breakfast and they were perfect and I was never charged anything extra, which is not not the norm. The kids club was empty but my daughter still went for a couple of hours each day and was well taken care of. Yes the floor boards were noisy but if that was all I could complain about I'd say The Pullman is a winner.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Cian00
E_c0mmerce, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Cian00,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to read that you found the Pullman Bali so much more than ordinary and that your family had a great holiday with us. We truly want to provide a warm and attentive service to all of our guests and we are glad that we succeeded in going above your expectations during your stay.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Aline Marty