We got a great price for the Pullman on their website which was cheaper than any other site or travel agent I could find. I would not pay full price for the hotel. We had a deluxe room which was very big 4 a basic room & the bathroom was massive & clean. There were issues with puddles of water in the bathroom but told reception & they sent someone straight up. The best thing about the hotel was the buffet breakfast which had so much variety including sushi & a chocolate fondue. The roof top pool is lovely. The only reason I wouldn't stay again is because the hotel is too big & has very little atmosphere. When we were there it was very quiet & I can't imagine that there would be enough lounges at the pools if it was busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach