I have found on both my stays that if you are not happy you will have to make your complaint very clear otherwise you will not get any satisfaction, lots of staff but not all are able to do anything in regard to your requests,my check-out procedure on my last visit took so long i almost missed my flight,first off i asked for help with my bags(no response in 10mins) so i carried my own quite a distance to reception, then had to wait almost 30 minutes to pay my bill( for my drinks buy the pool), then not able to get a copy of the receipt or get my own copy back, needless to say when i stay again i will fix my bill the night before i leave. The staff are wonderful but maybe need better management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach