“Great ! Sometimes !”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I have found on both my stays that if you are not happy you will have to make your complaint very clear otherwise you will not get any satisfaction, lots of staff but not all are able to do anything in regard to your requests,my check-out procedure on my last visit took so long i almost missed my flight,first off i asked for help with my bags(no response in 10mins) so i carried my own quite a distance to reception, then had to wait almost 30 minutes to pay my bill( for my drinks buy the pool), then not able to get a copy of the receipt or get my own copy back, needless to say when i stay again i will fix my bill the night before i leave. The staff are wonderful but maybe need better management.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Accorhotels.com traveler in Brisbane,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment on your recent stay with us at Pullman Bali.
I am sorry to read you left the hotel on a not so good impression and I apologize if they were a lack of service by the time you check out. Rest assured that we care about assisting as much as possible all of our guests who are departing, either by offering porter service or a direct access to your account through our in-room TV. Your comments were reviewed with our Managers in charge in order to make sure that our service is consistent and efficient throughout all of our guest’s stay.
We also thank you for highlighting in the title of your review that you had a great time while staying with us and we do hope to have the chance to welcome back at Pullman Bali in the near future.
Quality and Attitude Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,173)

Reviewed 24 June 2012

For a five star hotel, they need to do something with the floor in the room. You barely can not make a quite step everytime you move your feet. I stayed at room 2314, the sink is almost clog. A friend who was also staying there complaining for the same problem.

But other then that, everything was fine.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DianaSaib
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear DianaSaib,
I am sorry to read you were inconvenienced by the faulty floor boards in your rooms, and I am pleased to let you know that we currently have a dedicated team working on replacing those in all concerned room in order to ensure a room in perfect condition to all our future guests.
I am glad to see that that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and it is our hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Stayed at the Pullman for 7 nights over the June L/W and we had the most incredible time. Got a great rate to stay on Agoda, read tripadvisor & thought could go either way.... there were some negative comments on there (as always..) but for the price we thought we'd risk it. Arrived and firstly the reception and guest area was absolutely beautiful! Staff were great, check in was easy. Rooms are really modern and very spacious, really, really cleaned well etc and yes the floor boards do squeek but who cares, honestly! So the rooms are really lovley @ well appointed with everything you could expect from a five star etc, the hotel too but... the best two things at the Pullan were the infinity pool on level 3 @ then the spa which is one of the best spas I've ever been too! We are going to stay again in August and counting the days till then, stay at the Pullman you'll love it.

3  Thank Shaye B
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Shaye B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of your recent stay with us at Pullman Bali.
It is a delight for us to read you were welcomed with care by our staff upon arrival and that you enjoyed our special places in the hotel such as the Infinity Pool and the Spa.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you back in August, and feel free to contact me personally if you need assistance with your upcoming stay as I would be happy to assist if anything you may need.
Ms Aline Marty
Quality & Attitude Manager
h6556-qm@accor.com

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We loved our stay in this hotel. The room was nice, sure the floorboards were noisy but we didn't really care. The service, breakfast and restaurant food was nice, and I considered putting some pillows into my suitcase they were so comfortable. The Indonesian food on the room service menu was really nice!
There are a couple of things that this hotel could do to make it better in my opinion - firstly, that fab pool upstairs with ocean views and NO shade. As we were on a child free holiday, I really wanted to spend time up there as there were not many kids up there, but it was too hot. Also, I would have loved a cocktail at sunset up there too, but no ambience. Instead we went across to the beach, and the beach bars further up Legian. Some music, some shade, some encouragement to be there (i.e. cocktail specials or something) and we would happily sit there in the evening. For a beachside hotel, there is nowhere to look at the ocean.
The pool bar menu (downstairs) was nice, very gourmet, but after a big breakfast and then surfing and shopping all day, we often felt like something less fancy for lunch- a nasi goreng, bowl of fries, a pizza (make it gourmet). Apparently, other options were available but we had to ask for them rather than see them on the menu.
Lastly, the spa was great (I went twice in four days!), but the prices went up during our stay from 270000rp to 340000rp - that's quite an increase overnight and not that cheap in my opinion. I also went to a place around the corner and had a massage one day - it was fab, nice enough place,clean, and 70000rp - funnily enough I ran into 2 sets of hotel guests from the Pullman there. Obviously a lot of guests were looking for something a bit cheaper so they could have a massage most days.
Overall, though, I'd stay there again without hesitation.

1  Thank Janelle34
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Janelle34,
We thank you for taking the time to write this review and to enhance how much you did love your stay at Pullman Bali.
We take note of your constructive comments and rest assured that all of our guest’s feedback is seen as a valuable way to improve our services. Our infinity pool is often mentioned as being the highlight of our guest’s stay, and we are currently working on a safe solution, duly as it is a windy area, to provide more shade around the pool while our Garden Pool is an alternative for those who are looking for some cooler area.
I hope you did enjoy the uniqueness of our Spa which offers high quality treatments in a modern and luxurious environment, and we do try to keep our prices as attractive as possible for our guests. For instance, our 1 hour Balinese massage is currently available for the equivalent of $38, along with some monthly special promotional packages in order to satisfy all of our guest’s wishes.
Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Pullman had only opened in October 2011, we stayed in May..

We absolutely loved the Pullman, from the welcome drink when we arrived to the great service received from everyone who works there.
The staff are amazing and remember your name, and know when you are in or out of the hotel.

The highlight was the infinity pool on the roof over looking the ocean and happy hour that started at 3pm.

Our room was amazing.. we had booked a 2 bedroom suite - which our entrance was at the end of the corridor, so we had an entry way which then went into the room. The lounge room was spacious and had views of the beach across the road. Balcony's off both bedrooms was great to sit out on in the early morning and a great place to sit and chat about the great day we'd had while checking our facebook updates on the free wi fi.

Its very close to Padmar St, which was invaluable when catching cabs from Seminyak, rather than going all the way around Kuta in the traffic, we got dropped off in Padmar St and just a short walk around the corner to the hotel.

Would definitely recommend this place to anybody..

Room Tip: We had a room on the 3rd floor, which is where the infinity pool is.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Bella306
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Bella306,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review in detail you recent stay with us at Pullman Bali.
We are glad to read that you truly experienced the ‘Get Closer’ concept of Pullman services, and that our staff made themselves available for you in an efficient and personal way. Rest assured that your comments will serve us all as an encouragement to carry on in delivering 5* services to all of our guests.
Our 2 bedrooms suites are the best rooms available in the hotel and we are pleased to note you enjoyed the additional space, as well as extra touch of luxury they provide, so much that you can call your home for a week!
Pullman Legian Bali Nirwana

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I did a reservation with has a good guidance shown by the staff of this Hotel. They give me lot of info and explaination with all things as we needed.

We were staying at the Grand Deluxe Room on June 16-18 just view days ago,
it was an upgrade room from Deluxe due to my booking was for a family then they prepare us to have this Room upgrade (it's wonderfull for us). We were met a good quality of Front Desk Agent "if i didn't wrong her name is Lestari", she shows her experiences in handling a guest check in procedure,
with handling by nice hospitality. They offering us a welcome drink and give us a cold tisue (wondering to have a cold towel will be more nice). after that one buttler is come and offering us help to escorting us to go to the room. but at that time we prefer to go by ourself upstair, to our Room No. 2238. We pass a huge garden and saw view of a Garden Pool also a big pond in the middle of this garden just right side from the Lobby Desk.
We arrive the Room and found that this room was big enough for us, my children just tell me loudly 'this is really nice room' Papa. they just quickly unpack their things and directly going to the roof pool. we found a nice views of "Pantai Kuta" from the roof pool. and realise that we spend till evening playing around there,
since we felt the water there was in a good quality.

We spend our time there with many things to do, and all this was happy for our kids.

Surely i reccomend this hotel to every ones who want to spend a great experiences in the Kuta Area.

Wishing that we will have another time to stay to this Hotel.

Yoga

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Otto_Yoga
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Extravagant, sophisticated yet very simple, Masculine ambience, professional staff and nice spa. I was pampered by the view.

3  Thank Marissa_Triyani
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Dear Marissa_Tryani,
Thank you very much for all the pleasant adjectives that came to your mind to describe our hotel and your stay with us at Pullman Bali.
We are delighted to see that the resolutely modern and unique atmosphere of the hotel matched your taste!
Thanks again for sharing your positive feedback and we hope we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Pullman Bali in the near future.
Pullman Legian Bali Nirwana

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
0.2 km away
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
3 km away
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!