We have just come back from staying at the pullman in bali. While the staff are absolutely lovely and the breakfast is wonderful the hotel for my liking is too large. While that is no reflection on the hotel itself the rooms are lovely and the pool area downstairs has plenty of shade the infinity pool on the 3rd floor offers no shade at all. The ceiling on the 3rd floor damaged due to what seems to be a leaky airconditioner. The location is great with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach