On arrival we had to wait until 2pm for check-in, which was fine. However by 3pm our room still wasn't ready. We were firstly given a room in the back area which was extremely noisy due to building works taking place. We had to move and the next room was no better, it had noisy air conditioning unit which vibrated and sounds like a jet. Reception staff then wamted tongive us a room eith twin beds, this was not good enough as we requested a king bed because it is our honeymoon. Eventually we were upgraded to a suit with a nice view of pool and ocean. But on a downside, the floor boards creek, the toilets run, and occasionally there is an unpleasant smell from the bathroom plumbing.
Housekeeping is slow and usually our room wasn't made up until the afternoon.
Reception staff recommended dinner at a restarant in Jimbaran Bay, but this stuffed us around and we sat in traffic for 3 hours, didn't make it to dinner at Jimbaran bay and missed the sunset.
Overall, the hotel wasted a lot of our time. Considering this was for our honeymoon, it was disappointing that we had a poor experience at the Pullman. We were compensated for the problems we experienced by a complimentary baliness massage for 2 in the spa. This was a lovely experience and I would recommend using the day spa facilities.
The buffet breakfast has a good variety, but it is poorly set up and things are scattered everywhere within the dining hall. To make this worse, they had to relocated breakfast into a ballroom because the usual dining area had to be closed for maintenance (it had ripped up floor boards, which was rather dangerous).
This hotel is poorly constructed, water leaks from the cieling creating slippery puddles everywhere and plaster is falling off.
The hotel service could be improved by having staff explain where the facilities are located, as this was just left for us to work out and the rooms did not contain information packages.
We won't be returning to the Pullman. Bali has a lot better resorts to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach