4,509 results
All reviews infinity pool ocean view room yoga mat connectivity room grand deluxe room accor member across the road beachwalk mall ground level legian beach buffet breakfast kids club welcome drink watch the sunset third floor late check breakfast was amazing
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is the fourth time we have stayed at this hotel and it’s price, location, amenities and food are all fabulous! My wife is an Accor club member and we loved our upgrade room and also the fact that they offer discounts in all of the food outlets. Thanks again for a wonderful stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TonyGeorge67
Manager_PullmanBali, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear TonyGeorge67,

"Warmest greeting from Pullman Bali Legian Beach"

Thank you for your time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, i absolutely thrilled that you had a enjoyable stay with us.

once again thank you for taking time to let us know and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Checking out today after 3 nights before a work event at the W in Seminyak. First visit to Bali so an eye opener to see motorcycle pillion passengers texting with big hands whilst riding side saddle and families of 4 on mopeds. If you want to understand the hype of the relentless sales tactics of the locals it’s a good spot. Great resort with excellent security so you can see the madness but revert to a lovely hotel feeling normal. Staff can’t help you enough and are not a part of the Kuta madness, they were all lovely. Book a 4th or 5th floor Ocean View as below that the views are a bit blocked by trees. Rooms are nice enough and not yet tired, but the beds and pillows are well above average. Good sized bathroom which has separate toilet and incl bath as well as a shower. Great breakfast spread which was included in my package. The hotels has one of the few bars that actually give you Jack Daniels unlike most of the little hole in the wall bars and restaurants nearby, which allegedly serve Jack Daniels but whatever it is, is definitely not JD. Infinity Pool up in the Pool Bar is a must visit for lunch or afternoon beers.

Definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tim M
Manager_PullmanBali, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Tim M,

"Warmest greeting from Pullman Bali Legian Beach"

Thank you so much for your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, I am happy to hear that you had pleasant stay with us.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback and i will share to the team to strive maintain or quality.

Look forward to having you back with us soon!

Best Regards,

Guest experience & Loyalty Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Have recently returned from 13 nights here. There was 6 of us in the party so we had 3 rooms. We were pleased with our stay here.The hotel and staff were lovely, great location, right across the road from the beach and lots of places in the area to eat & drink at. Easy to arrange a driver for the day to explore the island, helpful desk in the lobby for any information on trips and places to visit. Thank you for a great stay on Bali.
My only reason for not marking this property as excellent is we felt that the hotel prices were expensive, drinks in the hotel bar and pool bars and food at the restaurant. Plenty of places locally to get much cheaper food and drink though so it didn't affect anything for us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Debra s,

"Warmest greeting from Pullman Bali Legian Beach"

Thank you so much for taking time share your review on TripAdvisor, i am glad to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us for your recent stay. I carefully take note for your concerns and share into our department related for improvements.

Once again, thank you so much for your valuable feedback which will definitely help us improve to reach every guest’s satisfaction. We are looking forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

4 nights at this supposedly 5 Star Resort is so run down everything is old especially the bath towels.
Our bad experienced started as soon as we checked in. We arrived in at 8:30 pm our room was not ready but was advised by the male receptionist that we can pay extra for an upgraded ready room. As we were traveling with my son whom was overly tired we went ahead with it. Which I am going to take up with Accor themselves.
I had also prepaid dinner & kids club package and when I asked the male reception twice about the inclusions on kids package I was ignored. It was only upon dinner that we were getting charged I explained that we had paid. They went away to reception to confirm. Came back to advised that we were meant to be given the vouchers and if we use the voucher that night we were dining we only had a few hours of the free flow of drinks.
The seafood bbq was a terrible experience the food attendants were flighting away flies the whole time. Half way through my husband didn’t feel well and went back up to the room. The only thing I felt comfortable about eating was the made to order bbq seafood which took and awful long time. After a while my son also needed to use the bathroom so I escorted him to the lobby toilets.
As I was standing by the toilets the waiter in charge were in a frantic search for us as we had not signed the bill. I saw their reaction and waived to them to let them know that we are just by the toilets.
Once we returned to the table only half of our ordered food was served 2 pieces of squid. I couldn’t wait any longer as my husband had not returned and I had to go back to check up on him.
Our rooms were never cleaned until in the afternoon.
Upon check out the receptions asked if we had be given our welcome drink voucher as she still had them in our file.
We will definitely not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank Pinkie01
Manager_PullmanBali, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Pinkie01,

“Warmest greeting from Pullman Bali Legian Beach”

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with me the feedback about your recent stay.
I read with concerns that your recent stay with us did not meet your expectation and would like to extend my sincerest apologies.

I take note the points upon check in process with our front desk department to drive immediate improvements especially for the check in efficiency and sharing information to the guest.

Sorry to hear that your husband and son felt unwell during your dinner, I can understand this would be stressful. Please be aware that I have asked Chef to review all receiving, storage and preparation temperatures in line with our HACCP certification. The records show that all items tested on that day including seafood for the buffet was within HACCP range. Of course we take all our guests health seriously, please contact me separately should you wish to share further information.

For the seafood barbecue we do investigation and had to find solution for the flies during the buffet theme dinner. We do spray all area in afternoon and also put extra candle during the buffet. Meanwhile we work together with our housekeeping team to minimize the problem recurred. I have shared your concerns with the food and beverage team so they can be more empathetic, and service improvements.

The last but not least apologies for late room made up from our housekeeping team, in future we can have early room made up by informing us in advance following your convenience time.

I once again thank you for your time and feedback on Tripadvisor.

I sincerely hope you will allow us to welcome you back and better serve you with a more typical and usual high standards that we are known for.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Best regards,
H6556-QM@accor.com

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights at the end of March 2018.
We purchased the accommodation through scoopon and had a premium one bedroom suite and a deluxe room (interconnecting). Before I go into depth this hotel is rated 4-5 star and should only have 3.
The grounds of the hotel and the staff deserve a 4 and 5 star rating, but the rooms deserve nothing more then a 3. The room itself is outdated, dull and completely unimpressive.
The state the room was in (cleanliness and attention to deathly) was horrid.
The bathrooms (all three of them) were all in need of a thorough deep clean, soap scum and grime were everywhere, the bench tops were horrible, the glass and doors had splats of water and whatever else it could’ve been.
The shower head was DISGRACEFUL.
Not to mention the water was putrid.
Organisation of extra beds and other requests were also mishandled badly.
First time to Bali very disappointed by this hotel.
I do not recommend this hotel.
Staff were of course lovely and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank sosharpe23
Manager_PullmanBali, Guest Experience & Loyalty Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear sosharpe23

“Warmest greeting from Pullman Bali Legian Beach”

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.
While I am very happy to hear that your experience with hotel staff met your experience, I can’t help to be concerned that you found the room was below your expectation and kindly accept my sincerest apologies.
I have raised this issue to the management concerned to look into it and work on rectification to prevent any inconvenience in future.

I am very keen to learn from you further which room you stayed in so that action can be taken following the issue. If you don’t mind dropping me an email via h6556-qm@accor.com and I will reach out to you for further discussion shortly.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon as it will allow us to prevent the issue in future.

Best regards,