1,303 results
All reviews tao restaurant infinity pool across the road towel animals beach front direct access to the beach rooms are large main pool poolside room legian beach overlooking the beach breakfast staff great holiday rooftop bar ground floor staff were wonderful lots of shops
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We had an amazing stay at the Camakila. The hotel was beautiful, and I have never been anywhere that I have been made to feel as welcome as I did here. The staff could not do enough for us. The food was amazing as well. I would, recommend anyone to stay here, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie T
TheCamakila, General Manager at The Camakila Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Debbie,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent holiday in Bali, we are so glad to learn that you had an amazing stay, liked the food and the staff who made you felt so welcomed at our resort. We hope to see you again soon.
Many thanks and best regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

The Camakila is a nice hotel with super staff. It has all the facilities you need and is right on the beach. At full price (£70 per room per night) I would not say it’s great value but worth it if you get a deal around the £35-40 mark.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
TheCamakila, General Manager at The Camakila Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear John M,

Thank you for staying at The Camakila recently, glad to know overall you had a nice stay. Thank you for the highlight about our super staff and the location of our resort. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Well what can you say about this place, besides Beautiful. How lovely Camakila is. The staff are all absolutely amazing. They remember your name, room number, what you have for breakfast and even that you like a mug instead of a cup. They couldn't do enough for you.

Room Tip: depends on what you want. Do you want a view, balcony etc
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kabcin7,

My team and I are extremely happy to know you had an amazing first time visit in Bali and thank you for choosing The Camakila Legian as your place to stay. We hope to welcome you back to resort soon.

Many thanks and best regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed in the poolside room.

I would like to say thank you for a great stay in this fabulous hotel.
Perfect Location and All the staff are excellent. Great breakfast.

After coming to Bali for over 20 years, I’ve found my favorite! I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to everyone.

Terima Kasih

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank joblitz
TheCamakila, General Manager at The Camakila Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear joblitz,

We are pleased to hear that you had a delightful stay, enjoyed the service, the poolside room, the breakfast and that we were able to cater all your needs. We are also very happy to learn that you have found us as your favorite place to stay in Bali. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week enjoyed every day the staff are fantastic and the rooms are very comfortable great pools one overlooking the ocean the draft beers are good value buy two get one free great cocktails and the pizzas are delicious can definitely recommend this hotel will come back again soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen B

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the lovely feedback. we are so pleased to know that you loved every aspect of our resort from the room, pools,beer, cocktail to the pizza. Thank you as well for recommending our resort to others and we hope to welcome you back soon.