Beach Melati Apartments
US$155
US$233
US$80
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$27
US$258
US$193
Akmani Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$25
Agoda.com
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$35
Agoda.com
Villa Diana Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$20
Trip.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$152
Agoda.com
All Seasons Legian Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$30
Swiss-Belinn Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$29
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat apartmenthome away from homeapartment was cleanwater coolersmall complexone bedroom apartmentself containedthe ground flooryour doorstepserviced dailyacross the roadcleaned every dayliving areashort walk to the beachgreat shoppingcircle kbintang supermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2011

A really good recommendation to stay at the Beach Melati Apartments. The whole complex was just amazing. The staff and Reception lady (Jinae) where all so happy to provide excellent services. For a week I stayed in the Penthouse (3 bedroom) apartment 301. I had the best time. The apartment was huge and had everything and more I needed. The decking around the apartment stretched all around and I had beautiful views. I would highly recommend these apartments and especially apt 301. I will be back for sure. In fact I would love to be there all year round. Just loved it..

Room Tip: The apartments range from 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank CarolineCMelbourne
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I travelled here with my partner after several previous trips to Bali.

We'd previously stayed in Nusa Dua, Kuta and Legian, but I wouldn't hesitate to say these apartments are the perfect combination for location, access to the beach, close to the action, but quiet enough for some sleep-ins, and a quick jump in the pool when the sun is up.

For the price, I can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nick_at_Night_Cat
Reviewed 12 June 2011

I didn't get to stay at these apartments because our dates changed and the owners advised that they could not transfer payment to the other dates. There is no cancellation policy anywhere, so be very cautious about booking here.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Troopi
BeachMelati, Manager at Beach Melati Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

We are sorry we could not offer a refund but our website clearly states our cancellation policy. If we can re-rent an apartment for the dates booked, we always refund deposit. We will also transfer deposit to alternative dates. It was unfortunate you had to cancel on the 16 June for an 18 June booking as we could not re rent with such late notice.

Reviewed 8 May 2011

I stayed with friends in this accomodation and found it a great oasis in the heart of bustling Legian. It was great to be so close to the action with the beach and great shopping right on your doorstep but then be able to proceed to the apartments with a great pool and relaxed atmosphere.

The accomodation itself was clean and the staff attentive. The room (on the ground floor) we were in was spacious and great for a friends holiday as you could easily fit and entertain everyone without feeling you were crowded in.

Lastly, the cafe out the front was a great bonus - great for when you felt like lounging in front of the pool with a good book and a nice snack.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank jobee_22
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I stayed with friends in a two bedroom apartment at Beach Melati Apartments over Easter 2011 (there was 7 of us and we occupied 2 apartments). The apartments are HUGE....which was such a pleasant suprise as it meant our group of friends didn't have to sit on top of each other for the week we were there. The apartment complex is very boutique and with only about 9 apartments in the complex we didn't feel overwhelmed with other people and it was truely relaxing. The pool was lovely and never crouded and the staff were really helpful and very friendly.
The added bonus of a cafe at the front door that would deliver iced coffee and fresh fruit juice to the apartment really topped off a great stay at Beach Melati Apartments.

Room Tip: Apartments 104 and 202 were great!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends