US$111
US$99
HIExpress.com
US$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$98
US$67
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$125
Silver Heart Inn(Independence)
US$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwaygreat place to stayhard boiled eggsbagelswould stay here againpleasant staycontinental breakfastkansas cityeasy accessminute drivefront desk staffoutdoor poolparking lotkc areavery nice hotelstaff was friendly
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We are in the KC area a lot and have family in Independence. We have been staying at this motel for about 4 years now and love it. It is really clan and smells great. It is peaceful and quite. The staff is always nice and helpful. We will stay here as long as the quality remains.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The employees at Truman Inn treated me like an honored guest. I've stayed there several times & have never had any problems whatsoever. I would reccomend this motel to everyone. The rooms are so clean and the employees are so nice. I have stayed at a lot of motels and this one, by far out weighs all the others.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Located right off I-70, the hotel was easy to find and had easy access to both I-70 and local destinations. The check in was smooth and friendly, the room was clean and had everything I needed to make my stay a pleasant one.
I was able to access the local sites in Independence as well as have easy access to anything in KC. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
DeepakParmar, General Manager at Best Western Truman Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value feed back from our guests to improve our service and guest experience.
Thanks again.
Dave Parmar

Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for one night. It is a perfect one night hotel - a place to sleep and wash up for another full day of travelling. The price is very reasonable and if you happen to be in down for a Kansas City Royals or Chiefs games, this hotel is very close to the stadium and ball diamond. The front desk staff is very friendly and the continental breakfast was clean and well stocked. The only downfall was that the air conditioning was very loud and I slept on the sofa bed and the mattress was finished.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We stayed 2 nights in June at the BW Truman Inn. It was not what I expected from the reviews. It was right next to the interstate, so it was rather noisy at night. The room was cramped for 2 adults and 2 teenagers...you could not walk past the bed without moving a chair. There was no refrigerator. The toilet was slow...even after I had plunged it myself. The poor night staff was overwhelmed with requests and arrivals. On the plus side, breakfast was good and there is a frozen custard place right next door. However, it was not what I would expect from a Best Western.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family