All reviews room was clean bagels would stay here again hard boiled eggs continental breakfast pleasant stay kansas city easy access front desk staff minute drive parking lot very nice hotel staff was friendly convenient location arrowhead stadium biscuits and gravy the breakfast area
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The staff at check in was efficient and provided accurate information on area restuarants and their locations. He was freindly and made you feel welcome and comfortable. The room was very nice and very clean. Great value in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We are in the KC area a lot and have family in Independence. We have been staying at this motel for about 4 years now and love it. It is really clan and smells great. It is peaceful and quite. The staff is always nice and helpful. We will stay here as long as the quality remains.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The employees at Truman Inn treated me like an honored guest. I've stayed there several times & have never had any problems whatsoever. I would reccomend this motel to everyone. The rooms are so clean and the employees are so nice. I have stayed at a lot of motels and this one, by far out weighs all the others.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Located right off I-70, the hotel was easy to find and had easy access to both I-70 and local destinations. The check in was smooth and friendly, the room was clean and had everything I needed to make my stay a pleasant one.
I was able to access the local sites in Independence as well as have easy access to anything in KC. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
DeepakParmar, General Manager at Best Western Truman Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value feed back from our guests to improve our service and guest experience.
Thanks again.
Dave Parmar

Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for one night. It is a perfect one night hotel - a place to sleep and wash up for another full day of travelling. The price is very reasonable and if you happen to be in down for a Kansas City Royals or Chiefs games, this hotel is very close to the stadium and ball diamond. The front desk staff is very friendly and the continental breakfast was clean and well stocked. The only downfall was that the air conditioning was very loud and I slept on the sofa bed and the mattress was finished.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple