US$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$135
US$114
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$125
US$70
US$59
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelspancake machinewould stay here againgreat place to stayoff the highwayhard boiled eggsfridge and microwavecontinental breakfastpleasant stayfront desk staffeasy accesskansas cityconvenient locationkc areavery nice hotelstaff was friendly
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Truman Inn in Indepedence, MO. 30 Apr- 1 May 2011. I read some on-line hotel reviews and chose this hotel. It didn't disappointment me. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and location. The reason for my visit was to tour Pres. Harry Truman's Library (museum) and home. The hotel is near the interstate and there are a variety of eating places nearby. I thought the rates were reasonable also. The continental breakfast was welcome as well as internet access. I highly recommend this
place to stay.

Room Tip: Call Best Western for availability and rates
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The staff at check in was efficient and provided accurate information on area restuarants and their locations. He was freindly and made you feel welcome and comfortable. The room was very nice and very clean. Great value in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We are in the KC area a lot and have family in Independence. We have been staying at this motel for about 4 years now and love it. It is really clan and smells great. It is peaceful and quite. The staff is always nice and helpful. We will stay here as long as the quality remains.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2011

The employees at Truman Inn treated me like an honored guest. I've stayed there several times & have never had any problems whatsoever. I would reccomend this motel to everyone. The rooms are so clean and the employees are so nice. I have stayed at a lot of motels and this one, by far out weighs all the others.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Located right off I-70, the hotel was easy to find and had easy access to both I-70 and local destinations. The check in was smooth and friendly, the room was clean and had everything I needed to make my stay a pleasant one.
I was able to access the local sites in Independence as well as have easy access to anything in KC. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
DeepakParmar, General Manager at Best Western Truman Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value feed back from our guests to improve our service and guest experience.
Thanks again.