All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to stayoff the highwayhard boiled eggsbagelswould stay here againpleasant staycontinental breakfastkansas cityfront desk staffeasy accessoutdoor poolminute driveparking lotkc areavery nice hotelstaff was friendly
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. I thought this motel was very nice. A big plus was welcoming our maltese, Max. I recommend this motel. Very close to Sheridan's, that's a welcome plus too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We chose this hotel online because it's pet friendly and we didn't want to stay right in Kansas City. This hotel is right next to the freeway, lots of noise. There were some sketchy people doing maintenance on the hotel and the town of Independence is very "urban". This was probably my least favorite place we stayed in on our 5 day trip across the country. However, they allow pets. The room was clean enough, but not very big.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JustCurious11
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Truman Inn in Indepedence, MO. 30 Apr- 1 May 2011. I read some on-line hotel reviews and chose this hotel. It didn't disappointment me. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and location. The reason for my visit was to tour Pres. Harry Truman's Library (museum) and home. The hotel is near the interstate and there are a variety of eating places nearby. I thought the rates were reasonable also. The continental breakfast was welcome as well as internet access. I highly recommend this
place to stay.

Room Tip: Call Best Western for availability and rates
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The staff at check in was efficient and provided accurate information on area restuarants and their locations. He was freindly and made you feel welcome and comfortable. The room was very nice and very clean. Great value in a great location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2011

We are in the KC area a lot and have family in Independence. We have been staying at this motel for about 4 years now and love it. It is really clan and smells great. It is peaceful and quite. The staff is always nice and helpful. We will stay here as long as the quality remains.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple