“Very nice hotel, no complaints at all”

Best Western Truman Inn
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Independence
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very nice hotel, no complaints at all”
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This hotel was in a decent area, which felt safe to me. Overall, I had no complaints. The beds were comfy, the room was clean and the bathroom was clean and functional. The room I was in had a sofa, which was nice so I didn't have to sit on the bed. The man at the front desk was very friendly, and the housekeeper I spoke to was very helpful as well. Parking was plentiful and right outside your door. Overall, I was very impressed and have nothing bad to say about this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank USRoadTripper

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Iowa
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Was in town to visit family for one night and the price was wonderful. We couldn't pass it up. Location was perfect, make sure to stay on the north side so you won't be facing the interstate. Room was clean. The only problem we had was trying to find somewhere to eat. We traveled north and the farther north we traveled the more suspect it became. Try delivery or eat in Blue Springs!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 8 July 2011

nice, comfortable rooms. convenient access to the highway. they gave me a back way to get to the stadium so i didn't get stuck in the highway construction/game traffic. decent continental breakfast too. i'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Hebron, Nebraska
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We stayed five nights, so we were able to get the 3 night cheaper rate. We will definitely choose this motel again in the future. I believe they now have an even cheaper rate for a week-in-advance payment.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. I thought this motel was very nice. A big plus was welcoming our maltese, Max. I recommend this motel. Very close to Sheridan's, that's a welcome plus too.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 13 May 2011

We chose this hotel online because it's pet friendly and we didn't want to stay right in Kansas City. This hotel is right next to the freeway, lots of noise. There were some sketchy people doing maintenance on the hotel and the town of Independence is very "urban". This was probably my least favorite place we stayed in on our 5 day trip across the country. However, they allow pets. The room was clean enough, but not very big.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JustCurious11
Prior Lake, MN
Reviewed 13 May 2011

I stayed at the Best Western Truman Inn in Indepedence, MO. 30 Apr- 1 May 2011. I read some on-line hotel reviews and chose this hotel. It didn't disappointment me. I was very pleased with the cleanliness and location. The reason for my visit was to tour Pres. Harry Truman's Library (museum) and home. The hotel is near the interstate and there are a variety of eating places nearby. I thought the rates were reasonable also. The continental breakfast was welcome as well as internet access. I highly recommend this
place to stay.

Room Tip: Call Best Western for availability and rates