All reviews full kitchen an extended stay hotel long weekend ice maker bed was very comfortable long term convenient location king suite other hotels enjoyed our stay great room kansas city first floor lots of restaurants definitely stay here again kc royals front desk staff
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Often times we are skeptical to go to an extended stay hotel due to it being geared to workers and newly hired employees. This hotel is literally 2 blocks to a major shopping mall and has easy access via car or uber to everything you could think of to eat. But wait! If you come bring food as they have a perfectly set up kitchen. Our hotel was the king suite and overlooked an amazing pool with a fire pit and actual grills for BBQ. Ice maker in he refrigerator and the most amazing breakfast you could imagine. Not just cereal and oatmeal with the perfect morning environment to sit out side and enjoy it. We picked it to be easy access to the high way and family 9 mile sin each direction.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Convenient location not far off of I-70 and several restaurants on the street leading to the hotel. This is an extended stay with a full refrigerator, a small stove top and a set of nice dishes. I often stay at Staybridge even for just a night or two. The rooms are very nice and comfortable with sofa, chair, lounge and desk. Nice size split bathroom. The breakfast is pretty typical with both hot and cold choices. I liked their coffee. On some nights they have a very nice social hour with beer and wine. The food changes by night but the night I was there they had soft taco and nacho with all the fixings. I didn't even have to go out to dinner.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed on a Friday night. Hotel is clean, very comfortable, and breakfast was good. Would definately stay again. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom clean and actually has some water pressure. Full kitchen was nice, but ice maker didn't work. So I got a bowl of ice from the front desk. Nice patio area there, too, and lots of restaurants fairly close.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Maureen F
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I travel all the time for business and it takes a lot to impress me. I was WOW'd by Sierra R at the front desk. She was friendly, personable and just the perfect role model for what I think of when I think about Outstanding Customer Service. My entire team staying at the hotel made the same comment about Sierra. We actually used her as an example during our meeting to discuss the qualities of excellent Customer Service. She is a gem for your hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2018

The staybridge hotel is by far the best place I’ve ever stayed. Free meals and beverages almost every evening. Great big spacious room. Very kind and friendly service. This place is good enough for the Kansas City Chiefs to House their player here. I love this place, will stay here every time I’m in Independence.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business