All reviews the river sunrise villa guest relations manager cable car hanging gardens the entire staff free shuttle foot massage sister hotel our honeymoon romantic getaway rice fields the hustle and bustle out of this world beautiful pool unique experience stayed longer
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We had a great stay at the Nandini resort. The resort is set in an amazing setting within the jungle. We enjoyed the room, views, jacuzzi, breakfast and restaurant (dinner). We enjoyed the swinging cheer on the balcony of the room and watching the monkeys. This is a place to consider if you want some luxury on Bali.

The guest manager (Iwan) was very friendly and arranged our trip to the Gili Islands. He secured a great price on a hotel on Gili islands for us through a friend. Thank you Iwan!

I think the only downside was that drinks and foods were quite expensive at this place. Scandinavian prices. We stayed at other resorts / hotels with the same price range for the rooms in Bali and this was by far the most expensive for drinks and food.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jtnilsen
Nandini J, General Manager at Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear jtnilsen

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Nandini, Bali Jungle resort and spa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We are truly passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience and i was very pleased to know that you enjoyed our exotic location beside the river and breathtaking scenic beauty of our resort very much.

I was delighted to see my name mentioned in the review as well. Thank you for your amazing compliment. It will only motivate me to serve our guests even better in the future.

Regarding the prices of foods and beverages, we will try to investigate in the matter. However, the prices are as such due to our policy of never compromising with the quality of the service and the food the guests are receiving. On behalf of the entire team, we will be delighted to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in Room 7. The room was spacious, clean and had lovely little touches. The balcony was the highlight. An amazing swing chair and a huge sofa which we spent alot of time enjoying. The views are absolutely out of this world. Room 7 has an incredible view which I will never ever forget. I could have stared at it for hours.

The hotel has great facilities. The freshwater pool and Jacuzzi are open 24 hours. It was great to use the jacuzzi at 6am when the sun was coming up! We spent time around the pool which was also great with incredible views of the jungle. We saw some monkeys hanging around and the barman fed them some bits of banana so we could get photos! He was really great and obviously wanted to enhance our experience, so thank you!

The breakfast buffet was good and our meal at the restaurant was also really nice. There is nightly entertainment at the restaurant, and they light lovely tealights candles up the stairways and all around the patios. It's so atmospheric and romantic! There is also complimentary afternoon tea which was incredible. Views over the rice fields and the most amazing sweet sticky rice I've ever tried! There was a lady making it outside in a big pan who was lovely and friendly and obviously an amazing cook! Great tea, too.

This is amongst one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in because of the beautiful setting and the incredible views. The novelty of being in a valley amongst the jungle does not get boring throughout the stay!! The resort itself is absolutely stunning.

The ONLY thing I could say that slightly detracted from our experience is that the drinks are SO pricey. I don't mind paying for good food, and I don't mind paying for drinks, either. We weren't exactly on a budget coming here (or we wouldn't have booked this hotel!), but we paid £12 for 2 glasses of apple juice and £20 for 2 cocktails. A shame because just slightly cheaper and and we easily would have ordered more.

Thank you for having us!

Emilie and Andrew

Dear Emily

Thank you for posting this amazing review about us on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to know that you had so much fun and relaxed time here and enjoyed the scenic beauties that Nandini has to offer to your heart’s content.

We are also happy to know that you enjoyed the open fresh water pool and the jacuzzi very much. The tranquil and romantic diner experience you mentioned will motivate us to provide even better guest experience in the future. Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and thanks to your positive comment and feedback that we able to maintain on our service standard.

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you were impressed with the perfect location, beautiful jungle views, villa atmosphere and the facilities we are offering. We hope to host you again soon.

With regards,

The general Manager.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

The staff were amazing and friendly, they had an excellent buffet breakfast and menu at the restaurant and also prepared exclusive dishes to suit our vegetarian diet.

The room, resort and scenery is pleasantly "out of this world", so peaceful and unique! I would highly recommend this resort to anyone visiting Bali.

Thank you Nandini for making our honeymoon amazing. We will definitely come back again soon :-)

Josh & Gigna

Dear J K

We are extremely happy to know that you had such good memories of your precious honeymoon in Nandini. We are delighted to know that you loved our foods and the scenic beauty as well as the beautiful interiors and rooms Nandini has to offer.

We always strive to deliver the perfect experience to our guests. We are glad to be a part of your picture perfect honeymoon. On behalf of the staff and me, wishing you a very good luck. We sincerely hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Never visited such a warm, friendly, welcome and beautiful located resort as Nandini. It feels like coming home with all the luxury, fine food and hospitality you'd ever wanted. Our stay for 5 nights in the villa was just perfect. We didn't want to leave Iwan and his more than friendly staff. We also truly can recomment the treatments and massages in the beautiful Spa.
A place to always remember
Ad Schenkels
Holland

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Nandini J, General Manager at Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Ad

Warm greetings from Nandini Jungle Resort & Spa, Bali.

Thank you for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to know that you had such an amazing experience during your recent stay with us. At the same time, I am happy to know that you enjoy the resort’s facilities, location and most importantly the signature services that we provided.

I am delighted to know that you found your stay here at Nandini luxurious and loved the food and the spa service too. I will surely share your positive feedback with all the staffs that are mentioned here in the review.

On behalf of the entire team, I already look forward to your return during your next visit to the resort.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We had an amazing stay at Nandini! Villas are so beautiful and clean, with authentic feel, comfortable beds, tasty food, gorgeous view and....in the morning coffee with the monkeys :-)
Staff are very polite and very friendly and they smile all day long.
We've stayed only three nights but it worth all the money we've spent. Both breakfast and dinner serve tasty and fresh food, beautiful presented. Yes, food and drinks are just a bit expensive but I believe it reflect the quality.
We have a movie night and a balinese one. The spa is very lovely. I had a massage in the same time with my daughter and we both love it.
One thing though, as we arrived late in the evening ( 11.00 pm ) after a delayed flight and the restaurant was closed at that time we would have appreciated just a small plate with some sandwiches and fruits, especially for our daughter ( on our expense of course )
For sure I will chose Nandini next time.

Room Tip: We had villa number 2 and it was conveniently located near restaurant but could be a bit noisy sometimes ( balinese night )
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CristinaD

Dear Cristina

Thank you for posting this amazing review about us on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to know that you had so much fun and relaxed time here and enjoyed the scenic beauties and the services that Nandini has to offer to your heart’s content.

We are also happy to know that you enjoyed the food and the spa service very much. The beautiful experiences that you’ve mentioned will motivate us to provide even better guest experience in the future. Total guest satisfaction is our utmost priority and thanks to your positive comment and feedback that we are able to maintain our service standard.
I will also investigate the matter of the restaurant being closed as it is our primary aim to provide guests with only the best of hospitality experiences. I will also share this kind and generous feedback with all our staff members as it will only motivate them to serve even better in the future.

We were happy to learn that your stay with us was an amazing experience! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to this beautiful island on your next visit.