Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Jatiluwih Green Land
from US$41.80
from US$65.00
from US$11.00
from US$45.56
2,276 results
All reviews rice terraces unesco site world heritage farmers working paddy fields fried rice small fee take your time fresh air long drive entrance fee nice view tabanan regency beautiful place worth the trip visit this place day tour
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Thank God that i has been in this place, all green view and very beautiful. I never know that Bali still have a huge rice paddy's like here. I try to do some tracking and it was very amazing, all of area are green full with paddy field. I will recommend this place to every one. And don't leave Bali before you go to this Place.......

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Not a great distance from Ubud but traffic slows the journey time to get there. The greenery rice fields that gives peaceful feeling which is impossible if you are living in the city.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We visited this Unesco World Heritage site on our 2nd day in Bali. The weather was beautiful :) We also have tire terraces in the Philippines but I am still in awe on how breath taking the view is here in Jatiluwih. I think their irrigation system is better than the one we have in the Philippines. We had to pay 15k rupiah for the ticket and they also have a nice restaurant overlooking the rice terraces where you can get a quick snack and prolly a bottle a beer.

Must see when you visit Bali.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Oh how the green grass grows. Wait, I mean rice grows.

Now, I don't think anyone tells you that Bali is probably the worst as traffic is concerned. The streets are made for walking, really. I mean well, they're made for scooters because it took us about two hours to get here from Legian.

Once we were here, there's a small entrance fee that is needed but the sight is amazing. You can take a few different hiking trials but to be honest, they all look the same. You can see some rice fielders, animals, but there isn't much else to see. It's amazing to view the rice crops and planation but for some reason, not much else. I was hoping for some history lesson or information on who the people are there.

Nevertheless, scenery is beautiful and worth the trek.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Went by motorbike from Seminyak and it took hours! But was definitely worth the effort.

For some reason google maps directed us along paths through the rice terraces so we entered from the other end where there is no gate to pay. It means we didn’t pay to get in as we passed the entrance on the way out.

The views are spectacular!! Just relaxed in a cafe built off the road and appreciated the quiet.

There were tourists but it wasn’t overrun.

Definitely worth the trip if you are looking something that isn’t the usual tourist trap.