Very quiet and relaxing. Set in a beautiful area, in a jungle valley. We used the free bikes to explore the surrounding rice patties, very beautiful. Not walking distance to Ubud at all, but they do have a shuttle that goes to and from Ubud twice a day. Upon arrival we were slightly disappointed that our villa smelled musty, althoughh the staff had made an effort to make it smell better. Running the air conditioner for awhile helped this, the next few days of our stay were better. There was some slight mold in the shower. The spa is set near the river, very beautiful. Spa was reasonably priced and were high quality services. People were very very friendly and helpful! I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alam Ubud is not only a resort but a new place for the Indonesian culture in the surrounding of Ubud area. Located at the amazing river valley and tropical forest, only minutes away from the centre of Ubud Bali, Alam Ubud spaciously set within a 4 hectare river villa and garden landscape. The scenery along the road from center of Ubud the Alam Ubud area is an observation and culture environment. So, you can imagine the location is very unique and special in Ubud. In every terrace and garden area you also can find old culture from Java island and some of culture that date back to the 15th century until the 19th century we found in area of Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas And Residences
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Hotel Tegalalang
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Bali/Tegalalang, Indonesia