Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Monika G
Moscow, Russia

Perfect, cozy and charm place in Ubud.

Review of Alam Ubud Villa
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 10, 2024
Excellent place to stay. The people who work there so caring and attentive. Territory of the hotel so green and cozy, that I was enjoying just to chiling there. Breakfast are perfect for nice beginning of the day. Highly recommend that place for travelers 👍
Date of stay: March 2024
    C$205
10.4 km from Alam Ubud Villa
Pool
View more hotels in Tegalalang
All reviews infinity pool tropical jungle four nights rice paddies spent nights amazing place alam villa massage spa nature ubud shuttle privacy driver insects waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2024 via mobile

Amazing location with very friendly staff. I had the room with the jungle view and private pool. The view is unmatched and the cleanliness is top tier. The food at the restaurant is delicious, the staff is also willing to go above and beyond to meet your requests. If you eat at the restaurant I highly recommend the crispy duck!

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Qellen J
Reviewed February 27, 2024

We've stayed here several times, what a gem! Fabulous staff and service, beautiful rooms. The property has great facilities. The infinity pool is stunning. Great restaurant and bar. Nothing was too hard. We will definitely come back and visit!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2024

This resort was by far the best stay I had during my trip to Bali! In fact, it is one of the nicest resorts I have ever been to. The views were perfect, the rooms were world class, and the staff was exceptional!

The most notable thing I would like to mention was the customer service. The moment I stepped foot onto the resort I was immediately greeted and treated like a prince! Everything I needed and every question I had was solved immediately. Nilam and Winda were two of the most amazing people I encountered during my trip. Not just during my stay at the resort, but the entire time I was in Bali! I just felt so happy and at peace there.

I highly recommend this resort to anybody who wants to feel comfortable and have a memorable experience in Bali. I had such a great time that I had already booked a trip back before I even left the island. There is no other place I would rather stay than this resort in Bali! If you need a place to stay, then I do not think there is anywhere better than here.

Room tip: Just be kind and respectful and you will have nothing but the best time.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2024

Amazing place, amazing people, in the middle of the jungle… clearly how you want to spend time in Bali

The service is great, also is the food… Very quiet place with very nice 2 pools !

We went in couple and we wished we could spend more time to enjoy fully all activites

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2023

Rooms - the beds are so uncomfortable. Springs in our sides all night. We had a private pool villa and made a point of making sure in advance the pool would have plenty of sun. It doesn’t. It is downstairs under the sleeping quarters so constantly in the shade and when you’re in the mountains it is just cold and damp. Ours also didn’t have a single place to sit. Not one chair / deck chair! So, we didn’t even use the pool area and was a waste of money.
Service - they appear to be severely understaffed. While they chase you to order breakfast the day before and tell them what time you want it, you arrive to get breakfast and then almost order again and wait an hour for anything. Too bad if you were being picked up for a tour - you would miss eating. There seems to be one girl who is the waitress and also preparing half the food and drinks. She is run off her feet. Breakfast is also very average. We ended up just getting fruit.
Housekeeping - this is the most responsive service and they do a very good job.
Main facilities - there are 6 deck chairs at one pool and none at the other which is constantly in shade. Again - no real point trying to use these facilities. They also suggest there are guided walks and yoga yet no information provided on times or anyone trying to get you involved.
Location - it is 30 minutes from Ubud. Too far and they know it will be hard for you to get food and drink so charge accordingly. If you run out of water, you will pay 3 times the amount you would in a store.
I wouldn’t stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2023