Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mona H

Perfect honeymoon

Review of Alam Ubud Villa
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 23, 2024
The perfect place for your honeymoon!

Gita was amazing to us, took really good care of and provided us with everything we needed.
Agumda made sure we went to the best places and had the greatest experiences.

Overall the place was perfect. We had a private villa with a private pool which was very clean and just dreamy.

Literally the perfect place for a honeymoon!
Date of stay: May 2024
3.7 km from Alam Ubud Villa
    C$402
5.7 km from Alam Ubud Villa
View more hotels in Tegalalang
All reviews infinity pool tropical jungle four nights rice paddies spent nights amazing place alam villa massage spa nature ubud shuttle privacy driver insects waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2024

Excellent place to stay. The people who work there so caring and attentive. Territory of the hotel so green and cozy, that I was enjoying just to chiling there. Breakfast are perfect for nice beginning of the day. Highly recommend that place for travelers 👍

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2024 via mobile

Amazing location with very friendly staff. I had the room with the jungle view and private pool. The view is unmatched and the cleanliness is top tier. The food at the restaurant is delicious, the staff is also willing to go above and beyond to meet your requests. If you eat at the restaurant I highly recommend the crispy duck!

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Qellen J
Reviewed February 27, 2024

We've stayed here several times, what a gem! Fabulous staff and service, beautiful rooms. The property has great facilities. The infinity pool is stunning. Great restaurant and bar. Nothing was too hard. We will definitely come back and visit!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2024

This resort was by far the best stay I had during my trip to Bali! In fact, it is one of the nicest resorts I have ever been to. The views were perfect, the rooms were world class, and the staff was exceptional!

The most notable thing I would like to mention was the customer service. The moment I stepped foot onto the resort I was immediately greeted and treated like a prince! Everything I needed and every question I had was solved immediately. Nilam and Winda were two of the most amazing people I encountered during my trip. Not just during my stay at the resort, but the entire time I was in Bali! I just felt so happy and at peace there.

I highly recommend this resort to anybody who wants to feel comfortable and have a memorable experience in Bali. I had such a great time that I had already booked a trip back before I even left the island. There is no other place I would rather stay than this resort in Bali! If you need a place to stay, then I do not think there is anywhere better than here.

Room tip: Just be kind and respectful and you will have nothing but the best time.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2024

Amazing place, amazing people, in the middle of the jungle… clearly how you want to spend time in Bali

The service is great, also is the food… Very quiet place with very nice 2 pools !

We went in couple and we wished we could spend more time to enjoy fully all activites

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple