All reviews business trip cozy hotel breakfast menu was great under renovation breakfast meal till midnight room service superior room stayed for nights non smoking room the hotel staff internet connection pempek facilities taste city comfort
Reviewed April 15, 2016

Previously I stayed in Grand Zuri, Padang and satisfy. Therefore, I booked Grand Zuri, Palembang without hesitation and unconsciously set a high expectation. But unfortunately my expectation fall below.
+ they offer airport transfer and also car rental per hour with a very reasonable price
+ standard and clean room
+ friendly staffs
+ welcome drink always available next to reception but self service
+ we accept a welcome letter with free mocktail at lounge
+ very cozy and great lounge
+ good location, several restaurants within walking distance and also near Jembatan Ampera (Ampera Bridge) by car
+ Free wifi and good connection
+ fully equiped gym and semi indoor swimming pool

- we asked for a car rental, instead we got airport pick up only (I booked via phone and confirmed by the hotel). Our flight was delayed. Driver refuse to stop for a while in order for us to buy some food. But we didn't blame the driver as he received order for airport pick up only and still have other passenger to pick up. We were too tired to find out why there was a miscommunication. We just paid airport pick up fee during checked in.
- gym facilities are also open for non hotel guest. There is gym membership for public, so quite crowded.
- breakfast time was the biggest disappointment. Even though there weren't many guests during our breakfast time, but service was very poor. Many empty tables, but we couldn't found a clean table. So, we just choose the cleanest from all dirty table. We also found it very difficult to find a staff that we ended up to grab clean spoons and forks from other tables. I think all staff might be tired after watching the solar eclipse that morning. Various food but no local food at all (NB. Grand Zuri Padang served very delicious local food). No body at the noodle station. Took almost an hour before the empty porridge being filled. We saw 2-3 staffs when we almost finished our breakfast. Of course everything I mentioned about breakfast above unacceptable for a 4 star hotels for any reasons.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda L
Management response:Responded April 25, 2016

Dear Mrs. Linda L,

We appreciate you for taking time to share with us your experience while at Grand Zuri Hotel Palembang . Thank you for your positive and negative comments. I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests.

Regarding the service at breakfast time, I already informed to Food and Beverage Manager as a remarkable point to be improved.

About Driver or Bell Man who ignore a good services to our respected guest as he had not given you very warm solution, in the future they will call Front Office Manager for any request from our guest.

And the third comment for gym member, we are very sorry and really understand how inconvenient to you to do some activity in our Gym area, honestly that we are in progress to reduce the member by raised the price.

I hope you will give us a chance to serve you better as we would love to host you again and we will ensure your stay are just as memorable the second time. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Warmest regard,

John Johan Tisera

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Room was newly renovated. Can't believe that this hotel is 5 yrs old.

Hotel staff were polite and accommodating.

Nice gym and spa. Swimming pool was ok.

Place for drinking right opposite hotel, nearby have a number of restaurants for food if the hotel buffet doesn't fill you up!

Famous Beringin Pempek just beside... 1 minute walk away!

Overall great hotel with nice food around!

Dear Mr. Koh,

Warmest greeting from Grand Zuri Hotel Palembang.

It is the pleasure to serve you more better and we will always improve our servicess and facilities.

Here is my phone number 0812 6681 8866, please fell free to call me whenever you have another staying again. Perhaps there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the connecting room and it was very comfortable for a family of 5. Rooms were clean. The staff were all very welcoming and the laundry staff even returned the money found in the laundry to be washed. There're some cafes opposite the hotel also. Very convenient location. Will definitely stay here if we visit Palembang in the future.

Dear Mr. Jianxino,

How ever the pleasure is ours to serve even more better, and trust that we will not stop to improve our servicess.

Please stay with us again whenever you have another visit to Palembang.

And here is my phone number 0812 6681 8866 fell free to call me, perhaps there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

Went here for family vacation. Staffs are very friendly. The gym is great. Location is very good. You can find a lot of good restaurants around the hotel. My only concern is the air conditioning in my room didnt perform very well. Overall rated 4 stars.

Dear Mr. Ivan Julian,

Thank you for staying with us ..

We are very sorry to hear unfortunate experience regarding AC. We realize this Hotel already run for over than 5 years, for sure we already spare replacement of equipment fund. We found some outdoor unit or AC compressor to be replaced.

Please make sure you stay with us again for your nex trip to Palembang and our pleasure to serve you even more better.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

been here for 3 days. small size room. in front across hotel many cafe and also can see papa jack restaurant. hotel near ampera bridge and suggest to go to kopi tiam near by. breakfast meal very complete and feel satisfied

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Sudarsono L,

Thank you for staying with us ... How ever the pleasure is ours to serve you even more better especially for breakfast.

Please make sure you stay with us again and it is my phone number 0812 6681 8866, perhaps there is anything I can do for you.

Sincerely yours