All reviews business trip cozy hotel breakfast menu was great under renovation breakfast meal till midnight room service superior room stayed for nights non smoking room the hotel staff internet connection pempek facilities taste city comfort
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

When I go to Palembang, I always stay at this hotel (unless it's fully booked).
The reason is GZ located near many restaurant n cafe. So you only walk 200 m to reach Rajawali Plaza.
The room size is average but the ambience is good. Even if you turn off the light, it is quite bright inside the room
The facilities are good: 24 hours room service, high speed internet (important when you go on business trip), big parking lot, smoking/non smoking room, fitness center free for hotel guests, lounge n resto.
The food are delicious and variation. They have special local menu everyday gado2, Soto, mie celor n pempek.
The staff are great and nice. They always greet u everyday and they remember your name.
And last the price it's good deal when you go for business trip or family vacation.

Date of stay: September 2016

Dear Mr. Wicaksono,
its our pleasure to serve you while you were in Plembang and staying with us, somehow we still move forward increasing some ideas to enhance our services just to make sure that our guest having a memorable moment every time staying with us, and will comeback again once upon the time....

Best regards

John johan Tisera

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

No hot water & water pressure is ridiculous. Very old towels. The good thing is their breakfast, but you have to share with the mosquitoes. Actually the mosquitoes share you too, so you'll go back to your room after breakfast full of mosquito bites. The neighborhood is ok with a variety of cafes.

Date of stay: September 2016

Dear Mr. Barder

Warm greeting from Grand Zuri Palembang
Please accept our deep apologize due to you have very bad experience with mosquito, I personally already call the vendor who taking care about it, and ask the to show me the chemical that they used to have for fogging out door area, and definitely me and my staff will make sure the composition as their standard, after that will see the result,... for sure I will come back again to you to share how the condition after we re condition the composition of chemical.

Thank you very much, and we bag you please give as a change to serve you better...

John Johan Tisera

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for five nights. Actually i want to give 5 stars if only after three days i wasnt realized the repackage of the toothbrush was dirty. Yes their toiletries were repackaged which is like brand new. But if you take a closer look, i can find stain on the tooth brush. The day after, the repackage wasnt pressed successfully so it opened on the side and there was like small black paper inside. I never used the toothbrush after that. Other than that, the breakfast is amazing, the room is so spacious and i can give 5 stars to the cleanliness! They used carpet in their room and if you walk barefoot it still clean! I have amazing stays, so if you would look to the toiletries it would be great

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Stephanie Williem

Warm greeting fron Grand Zuri Palembang

Please allow me to mention about repackaging tooth brush.....
Im pretty sure it is not right, as our procedure that all guest amenities shoul be replace in daily basis, I investigated together with House Keeping Manager, that our Room boy forgot to refresh..... so just to make sure that it will not occur again in the future
a. administration action already done given to the staff
b. Spv check occupied Room
that is all that we can do,
Ms. Stephanie, we bag you please come back again to stay with us and give us a change to serve you better whenever you have a plan to visit Palembang again

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Cheap price but comfort hotel and good services by their staff.
Breakfast had favourite local dishes and taste good..
In the middle of city and near to Pempek stores
Quite jam in Palembang right now because build LRT

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
JohnjohanTisera, General Manager at Grand Zuri Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Cianida Bienvenida del Grand Zuri Hotel Palembang...

The city where it will host the 18th Asian Games on 18 08 2018.

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for the comments and ratings given to us. it is our team's duty to provide the best service to our guests.

We are currently in the clean-up phase with the addition of 50 new rooms, 3 parking levels that direct access to the Hotel, Ball Room, Thematic out let at Rooftop, Sky Pool and a larger fitness room equipped with new and advanced equipment.

Hopefully it will all add a sense of comfort to our customers. Please keep returning to Hotel Grand Zuri Palembang for your next visit.

We will be happy to welcome and serve you again.

Muchas Gracias.....

Saludos Cardiales | John Johan Tisera | General Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I checked in last Sunday, 24 July, 2016. Room Key doesn't work, red light flickering but when I pull down the handle, the door can not be opened. Go down again to reception but many people line-up and only one girl in-charged.
Finally door man came and asked if he can help me. I have told him my problem, in room 717, and he punched-in the key again and told me, now it will work. He said the red light will be on and just push down the handle and push the door. That's what I did, I told him. Anyway now it works.
Air-conditioning is not cold enough, anyway, I was so tired, it was 10 pm already, so it don't bother me any more. Woke up 6 am, go for breakfast but many people from government which probably they are attending a seminar. I have told the greeter if I can leave my hand luggage with her. Without looking at me she said: NO! Go to reception she said so arrogantly. The breakfast so bad, 2 star category. Everything was cold. Bubur ayam was cold, I order Mie Ayam in the corner, a trainee who served ala minutes, but again it was cold. I came back and asked for.fried eggs, but no one was there, but when I look around he was knee down having his breakfast behind the table, the poor guy than was so shock looked at me with full of food in his mouth and try to give me ready cooked omelette. I said, can I have fried eggs, The poor guy say yes pak with still full of food in his mouth. I said don't worry, just finish your breakfast first. And I went to Tea and Coffee table self service. The tea was cold, and over cooked, so dark like coffee already. Orange juice was not available, only grapes juice. and water. And I went to take some sausages in shaving dish, but again its cold already. So at the end I don't feel to have my breakfast. It was the 6 anniversary of the hotel, I thought I am going to have a good breakfast, but probably no supervision from the Manager, so it was loosing here and there. It's a pity,. But before my departure, I was served with very nice smile and very helpful doorman and bell boy who over me help for my luggage. Fantastic, they make my day.

Room tip: in the room you can hear a band rehears for a performance tomorrow.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Cianida Bienvenida del Grand Zuri Hotel Palembang...

The city where it will host the 18th Asian Games on 18 08 2018.

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for the comments and ratings given to us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. it is our team's duty to provide the best service to our guests.

We will be happy to welcome and serve you again.

Muchas Gracias.....