All reviews chinese restaurant shopping mall room wasn't ready popular mall waited almost hotel room coffee shop business trip breakfast spread business purposes international food bit aged spent nights toilet amenities location is great great room breakfast menu
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I got invitation to meeting in this hotel ...
Wowww ... I saw uniqe uniform from the staffs when i came in to lobby ... So good looking staffs in beautiful dresses ... They're so warm in greeting ...
Spacious room ... Clean and good enough although isn't new interior...
Comfort meeting room ..
So delicious and various foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner ...
Truly great hotel ...

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
MARIO A, Executive Assistant Manager at The Arista Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Dear Sujud H

Thank you for your time to express your experience on Trip Advisor.

Hopefully your stay was great with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back again with other interesting experience

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I have stayed in this lovely hotel at the end of July, Friendly & Helpful staff even those who not speak English, great location, the only down point of my trip was when I found my room with what it seemed a used cover for the bed, even I was assured that it was only bad ironing, but it was solved immediately...... For sure I'll chose to visit this property in my next trip

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Hyde1988

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your experience stay with us and we appreciate your valuable time. Hopefully your stay was great also satisfy with the service offered, hopefully we do have another chance to welcome you back in the future with other great experience.

Best Regards

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

the lobby design was amazing, the receptionists were really friendly, didn't take so much time to checked in, room was big and clean, and on top of that the breakfast was amazing, a lot of variants and all delicious

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear lieCha

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor and we appreciate your time.

Hopefully you enjoyed your stay & breakfast at 1000 Rasa Coffeeshop.

Looking forward to welcome you back at The Arista Hotel Palembang.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Palembang is still developing and you won't get the same quality of hotels that you'll find in other Indonesian cities like Jakarta or Surabaya.

Arista is pretty comfortable. Modern, business-like aesthetic, staff who speak English, gym and spa. But the finishings in the rooms are poor. The tap in the bathtub poured over the rim of the tub rather than the inside. There were strange holes in the walls. Cleanliness of the rooms were ok - there were stray hairs from previous occupants.

The hotel is across the road from a shopping mall and nearby eateries. The food in the hotel is quite good as well and prices are cheap. Only paid about $7 for a lasagna (probably extortionate by Palembang standards but very reasonable compared to bigger Indonesian cities).

Trip type: Travelled on business
MARIO A, Executive Assistant Manager at The Arista Hotel Palembang, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear Ken S

Thank you for your recent stay at The Arista Hotel Palembang.

We love to hear that our Hotel is Pretty Comfortable and also we love to hear that you love the food of our hotel.

It concerns us deeply that you encountered inconvenience during your stay.

We hope that it doesn't effect your overall experience. We really wish that we could have another opportunity to serve you again at The Arista Hotel Palembang, should your trip brings you back to Palembang

Reviewed July 25, 2016

As far as I can remember, with all my travelling, this hotel will make me remember fondly for few good things.
1. the room is very spacious and compare with the price, its very good deal. Granted its in Palembang as opposed to other bigger cities but then, give credit where its due, right? I took the deluxe room and I'm very pleased with overall offering.
2. Breakfast have many varieties and some special offering of freshly squeezed fruit juices served in bottles. Check my pictures.
3. Swimming pool is nicely located at Level 3 and you got a gym as well if you're thinking to break some sweats.
4. Its located smack in front of the elite Palembang Icon, just cross the road or you can use the free shuttle from the hotel. I just walk, its faster hahaha.
5. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Registration was a breeze.

If i come again to Palembang, this hotel is the place I will stay, again.

Room tip: Get the room facing the Palembang Icon
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear IbrahimRabani

We are glad to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future